Citrus Paloma Mocktail with Thyme – a light and refreshing drink is perfect for New Year’s Eve!
It is almost New Year’s Eve (Whaaaaat!) and I thought I would share one last recipe with you guys while it is still 2017! I want to introduce you to my new favorite drank – this Citrus Paloma Mocktail with Thyme. It can easily be made into a regular old cocktail, just throw in some tequila, but I am all about the delicious mocktail these days. These are light and refreshing and you guys are going to loooove them!
Why This Recipe Works
- Refreshing: I love the citrus from the grapefruit and blood orange – so light and slightly sweet.
- Mocktail: whether you are doing a Whole30, you are pregnant or you just don’t want to partake in any alcohol .. this is the drink for you!
- Paleo/Whole30: perfect for those special occasions!
What You Will Need
- grapefruit + blood orange: these add that sweetness and light/refreshing citrus flavor.
- fresh lime juice: this add a stronger bite of citrus.
- club soda: to mellow things out and add a bit of fizz.
- fresh thyme: this earthy, fresh herb adds that little extra something!
- kosher salt + ice: the salt is for the rim and the ice is (duh) to keep things chill!
- slice of grapefruit for garnish (optional): not necessary, but really finishes off the drink.
I hope you guys have a safe and happy New Year’s!!!Print
Citrus Paloma Mocktail with Thyme – a delicious, refreshing paloma mocktail recipe that is perfect for any special occasion!
- 1 grapefruit, juiced
- 1/2 blood orange, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- kosher salt
- optional: slice of grapefruit for garnish
- Salt rim of glass.
- Pour grapefruit juice, orange juice, lime juice and club soda into glass.
- Add as much ice as desired.
- Add thyme.
- Garnish with grapefruit slice.
- Adding tequila: if someone wants to make this WITH tequila simply add in 1 shot to the mix!
Keywords: paloma mocktail