Mango Margarita –
A simple spin on your classic margarita that is made with simple, real ingredients in just 10 minutes!
Get that blender out because you need this in your life!
There is nothing better than a simple cocktail made with real ingredients in a matter of minutes at 5 o’clock on a Friday (or any day really :))! This one is SO GOOD. Especially on those warm summer nights. And the little kick that the chili lime rim adds is perfection! You have to try this.
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE THIS COCKTAIL?
- Mango Margarita
- agave tequila
- fresh lime juice
- fresh mango – if you are using frozen mango simply omit the ice
- Chili Lime Salt Rim
- chili powder
- kosher salt
- slice of fresh lime
(see recipe card for specific measurements)
WHAT IS THE BEST TEQUILA TO USE?
I used agave tequila but any tequila will do. Just grab your favorite!
If you are looking for a brand recommendation take a look at this list of the 8 Best Tequilas to Use in a Margarita.
CAN I MAKE THIS A MOCKTAIL?
Definitely! Simply omit the tequila and blend up the rest of the margarita ingredients. Still delicious!
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO DRESS IT UP?
For this margarita I dressed it up with a chili lime salt rim and then placed a lime on the rim. This is perfect if you love a little spice in your life! Otherwise feel free to omit the chili powder if you want to keep it basic with a little salt.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post includes affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!
- 1.5 oz agave tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 mango (Fresh), diced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 handful ice
Chili Lime Salt Rim
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh lime slice
- Add: Add Mango Margarita ingredients to high-powered blender.
- Blend: Blend on HIGH until fully combined and smooth.
- Taste: Taste and add additional lime juice, honey or ice – as desired.
- Combine: Place chili pepper and salt on a small plate and mix together.
- Rub: Take the lime wedge and rub it around the rim of your glass.
- Coat: Turn the glass upside down and twist into the chili powder/salt mixture so that the rim of the glass is coated.
- Pour: Pour the margarita into the glass
- Serve: Serve immediately.
- Frozen mango: If you are using frozen mango simply omit the handful of ice.
Keywords: mango margarita, frozen mango margarita