Spicy Jalapeño Margarita Mocktail – a simple and refreshing margarita mocktail that is just meant to be sipped in the sun!
Easy Margarita Mocktail
The perfect, most delicious margarita mocktail! Perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
Cinco de Mayo is this weekend and who is excited! You basically have to have a margarita and tacos on Cinco de Mayo – so I am so excited to share this Spicy Jalapeño Margarita Mocktail with you guys! It is ridiculously simple, so delicious and and perfectly refreshing. Believe me, I will be drinking these well beyond this weekend. They are going to be a summer staple at our house!
And, as always, you know I don’t judge if you would rather toss in a little tequila!
Margarita Mocktail Ingredients
- cup ice: I prefer to serve this on the rocks, but feel free to blend it up if you want!
- salt: for that salt rim – it is a must!
- fresh jalapeno: that adds the spice! Feel free to add just a slice or two to keep it tame or add lots! Of course, you can omit the spice altogether if you want.
- orange juice + fresh lime juice: these add that acidity and combine to taste so much like a classic margarita!
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, check out my Instagram account or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Cucumber Vodka Water
Spicy Jalapeño Margarita Mocktail
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 drink 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: American
Spicy Jalapeño Margarita Mocktail – a perfectly delicious and easy margarita mocktail that perfect for Cinco de Mayo or a hot summer day!
- 1 cup ice
- salt for rim
- 4 slices fresh jalapeno
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- (if you are making it for a mixed crowd, you can easily add a shot of tequila)
- Rub lime slice around rim of glass and dip in salt.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add jalapeños.
- Pour orange juice and lime juice over ice.
Keywords: margarita mocktail
Leave a Rating & Comment