Poke Sauce Recipe – a simple, easy poke sauce recipe that you can use to create your own poke bowls right at home!
An Easy Poke Sauce Recipe
This simple poke sauce is made with 6 real ingredients and comes together in minutes. It will add SO much flavor to your favorite poke bowl! Whether you are using salmon, tuna, or any other type of poke bowl…. this sauce is seriously delicious. You can also omit the sriracha if spicy isn’t or thing or if spicy is your thing you can add as much as you want!
What You Will Need
- Soy sauce – a deliciously salty base of any poke sauce! You could also you coconut aminos if you are concerned about the bowl being Whole30/Paleo.
- Sesame oil & rice vinegar – the flavors are a necessity for any soy sauce-based sauce – they all go together so well!
- Garlic & ginger – these are all about classic flavor!
- Lime juice – just a bit of acidity helps to bring out all the flavors.
- Sriracha (optional) – a touch of spiciness, if you are in the mood.
What Does Poke Sauce Taste Like?
It is a delicious blend of savoury, spicy (if you want), and sweet flavors that are so light and refreshing on any poke bowl!
How Do I Use Poke Sauce?
Simply cut up the raw fish you wish to use in your poke bowl (i.e. salmon, tuna, etc.) and place it in a bowl with your poke sauce to coat the fish. Once you have the rest of your bowl assembled, just toss in the fish + sauce and enjoy! Our favorites are a Salmon Poke Bowl or a Tuna Poke Bowl.
Storing Your Poke Sauce
You can store your poke sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
How To Make An Easy Poke Sauce
Step one – Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix, then add your cut up fish.
Step two – Add the fish + sauce to the bowl with your other ingredients.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Easy Poke Sauce Recipe – a simple, easy poke sauce recipe that you can use to create your own poke bowls right at home!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha (optional)
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Use in your favorite poke bowl recipe!!
Keywords: poke sauce, poke bowl sauce recipe