An easy and delicious holiday salad that is Whole30 compliant!
- 2 large Honeycrisp apples, slice entire apple into circles, cutting out core
- 2 largePears, slice entire pear into circles, cutting out core
- Fennel, sliced
- Lemon juice
- Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 4 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- As you cut the apples and pears, place slices in a bowl of cold water with lemon juice to keep from browning.
- Layer apple, pear and fennel and repeat about 3-4 times or until stack is as high as you want.
- Serve with olive oil, mustard vinaigrette or cranberry vinaigrette
- (for mustard vinaigrette simply combine above ingredients and whisk together – add salt or pepper to taste)