These delicious Cookie Dough Bites are so easy to make and the perfect little afternoon snack or after-dinner treat! Our whole family absolutely loves these no bake cookie dough bites that are made with 7 real, simple ingredients in about 10 minutes!
The Best No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
This easy cookie dough bites recipe is one of the quickest recipes on the blog! They are great for meal prep at the beginning of the week. Just store in the fridge for little bite-sized treats throughout the week. Or make a double-batch and keep them in the freezer! These are my go-to recipe to have the freezer – grabbing just one or two of these after a meal totally satisfies my sweet craving! Kid-friendly and absolutely delicious.
Looking for another no bake treat recipe? We absolutely love these No Bake Energy Balls (Monster Cookie)!
What You Will Need
- almond flour – a delicious binding agent that not only holds things together but also packs a nutritional punch.
- organic dates – perfect for adding some flavor and creaminess.
- creamy cashew butter – any nut butter will do, we usually use a cashew butter!
- real maple syrup – look for some at your local grocery store or coop.
- collagen – this will also help to hold all the ingredients together.
- ground cinnamon – just a little bit for some added flavor!
- dairy-free chocolate chips – added for a touch of sweetness, use regular chocolate chips or dairy-free. Whatever works for you!
How To Make Cookie Dough Bites
For these healthy no bake cookie dough bites, simply place all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a high powered blender or food processor.
Blend on high until fully combined with a dough-like texture. Add in the chocolate chips, pulse a few times, and then roll approximately 1 tablespoon of the dough at a time into a ball.
Pro tip: we love using a cookie dough scoop or ice cream scoop to keep them a uniform size.
How To Store Cookie Dough Bites
Once you have all the cookie dough balls rolled up, you can store them in a Stasher Bag in the fridge or freezer – then just grab one whenever you want it! They will keep in the fridge for up to one week or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Cookie Dough Bites – these healthy cookie dough bites are so easy to make and the perfect little after-dinner treat!!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic dates, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 2 scoops collagen powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (or more) dairy-free chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor.
- Process on high, scraping down sides as you go, until mixture is dough-like.
- Add chocolate chip and pulse to combine those.
- Pour out into bowl and take 1-2 tablespoons of dough and form ball between your hands. We use a cookie dough scoop for this process.
- Enjoy or store for later!
- Storage: keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze in a Stasher Bag for 3-6 months.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 108
- Sugar: 3.7 g
- Sodium: 6.5 mg
- Fat: 5.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.5 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cookie dough bites, no bake cookie dough bites