Cookie Dough Bites – these are so easy to make and the perfect little after-dinner treat!! (Paleo + Gluten-Free + Dairy-Free)
Cookie Dough Balls (Healthy + Paleo)
Love having these in my freezer! These are my go-to recipe to have the freezer – grabbing just one or two of these after a meal totally satisfies my sweet craving! Kid-friendly and absolutely delicious!!!
Cookie Dough Bite Ingredients
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic dates, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 2 scoops collagen
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (or more) dairy-free chocolate chips
Are these Paleo
And YES these are totally paleo-friendly!!! Sweetened with some maple syrup and that’s it!
How to Store
I like to store mine in a Stasher Bag and freeze – then I just grab one whenever I want it!
Other recipes you might like:Print
Cookie Dough Bites – these healthy cookie dough bites are so easy to make and the perfect little after-dinner treat!!
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor.
- Process on high, scraping down sides as you go, until mixture is dough-like.
- Add chocolate chip and pulse to combine those.
- Pour out into bowl and take 1-2 Tablespoons of dough and form ball between your hands.
- Keep refrigerated up to a week.
- Freeze in Stasher Bag for 3-6 months.
Keywords: cookie dough bites, paleo cookie dough bites