Refreshing Cucumber Vodka Water – a refreshing summer drink that tastes just like cucumber water!
Cucumber Vodka and Water
This one was created just by happenstance! Kind of just threw the ingredients together and this has become one of my favorite summer drinks. Especially on a hot summer day because it really feels like you are just drinking cucumber water!
What You Will Need
- cucumber vodka: I have always used the Effen Vodka brand for this, but feel free to use something else if you like it!
- lime juice: just to add that bit of acidity to round out the flavor
- lemon lime Original New York Seltzer: love this stuff!
- water: it is a main ingredient in this one!
- ice cubes: to make sure it stays super cold (duh)!
- fresh cucumber slices: these really help to amplify the cucumber-flavored vodka.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Other Summer Recipes You Might Like
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Cucumber Vodka Water – a refreshing summer drink that is so light and tastes just like cucumber water! Perfect for a hot summer day!
- 1 shot Effen Cucumber Vodka (or other cucumber vodka)
- 6 large ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup New York Seltzer lemon lime soda
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3–6 slices fresh cucumber
- Add ice cubes to glass.
- Pour vodka over ice.
- Add water and soda.
- Add lime juice and cucumber.
Keywords: cucumber vodka and water
Originally published August, 23 2016. Updated May 29th, 2021 with new photos.