Chocolate Chip Banana Overnight Oats – tastes just like chocolate chip banana bread! (Gluten-Free + Dairy-Free + Plant-Based)
This post is sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill®, but the opinions are my own.
Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Overnight Oats
This is going to be your new favorite breakfast!
If you are looking for an easy, make-ahead breakfast (that doesn’t involve eggs) – this is going to be your new favorite recipe! I used Bob’s Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats (they are gluten free!) – they are my favorite oats by far and are always stocked in my pantry :). I also used Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder to make everything extra chocolatey (and add a little extra protein to your breakfast). The combo is amazing and you guys are going to love it – it seriously tastes just like chocolate chip banana bread!
Do you eat overnight oats hot or cold
It’s really up to you! I personally prefer to eat them cold, but if you find that you want to warm them up – go for it!
Best kind of oats for overnight oats
Rolled oats are really the best kind of oats for overnight oats!
How to Make Banana Overnight Oats
It’s so simple!
First you mash your bananas.
Then you add your other wet ingredients.
Mix everything together and then add your dry ingredients. Let sit for 30 minutes or overnight!
Feel free to add a little protein powder if you want!
Other oat breakfasts you might like:
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!Print
Chocolate Chip Banana Overnight Oats (Dairy-Free)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Rolled Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Bob’s Red Mill Chia Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons dairy free chocolate chips (feel free to substitute cacao nibs if you want)
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder
- Place banana in medium bowl and smash with fork until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, maple syrup and unsweetened almond milk.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add Bob’s Red Mill Rolled Oats, Bob’s Red Mill Chia Seeds and cinnamon; stir to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into covered storage container and place in fridge.
- Let sit for anywhere from 30 minutes to overnight.
- Feel free to add 1 Tablespoon Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder (at the same time you add the oats) if you want a little extra protein (and a little extra chocolate).
- You can eat hot or cold.
- Will last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Feel free to add a splash of milk before eating if you want.
Keywords: banana overnight oats