Creamy Citrus Dressing + Seared Pineapple Salad – a sweet and delicious salad dressing!
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms®, but the opinions are my own.
So excited to share this light and delicious summer salad with you guys!
Well, the star of this salad is clearly the dressing – it is sweet and tangy with just enough creaminess added in with the addition of some Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk. We are always looking for ways to spice up our salads and this is going to be a new favorite!
I also love the charred pineapple and corn – it just adds a little extra something to the overall flavor of the salad! Feel free to grill the pineapple too if you want (or the corn for that matter!).
Can’t wait to see you guys make this one! (P.S. This would pair SO well with this Hibiscus Cherry Iced Tea Cooler!)
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Califia unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoons minced shallots
- pinch of salt
- 4 slices pineapple
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup fresh corn kernels
- ½ cup pepitas
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 cups fresh mixed greens
- Combine Dressing ingredients in mason jar and combine with immersion blender.
- Add olive oil to large cast iron skillet on high heat.
- Let pan heat up and then add pineapple to the pan.
- Allow to cook until pineapple is seared.
- Flip and repeat on other side.
- Once seared, remove pineapple from pan and add corn.
- Use spatula to move corn around, allowing it to become charred; then remove from heat.
- Take 2 salad bowls and fill with mixed greens.
- Add 2 slices of seared pineapple and then continue to split the remaining salad ingredients (corn, pepitas, blueberries and avocado) between the two bowls.
- Drizzle with as much dressing as desired.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting all things The Wooden Skillet.