Grilled Pineapple Salad + Creamy Citrus Dressing – a sweet and delicious summer salad!
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms®, but the opinions are my own.
So excited to share this light and delicious Grilled Pineapple Salad with you guys!
Well, the star of this salad is clearly the dressing – it is sweet and tangy with just enough creaminess added in with the addition of some Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk. We are always looking for ways to spice up our salads and this is going to be a new favorite!
Grilled Pineapple Salad
Have you guys ever tried grill pineapple in your salad? It is a total game-changer! That added smokiness just elevates your salad!
How to Grill Pineapple
It really couldn’t be easier!
- lightly brush your pineapple with some olive oil.
- make sure your grates are clean
- cook on high heat for just 2 minutes a side (or until they are nicely charred)
Can’t wait to see you guys make this one! (P.S. This would pair SO well with this Hibiscus Cherry Iced Tea Cooler!)
Other recipes you might like:
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account – Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!Print
Creamy Citrus Dressing + Grilled Pineapple Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 salads 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Creamy Citrus Dressing + Grilled Pineapple Salad – A sweet and delicious dressing and summer salad!
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Califia unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoons minced shallots
- pinch of salt
- 4 slices pineapple
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 corn on the cob*
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2–3 cups fresh mixed greens
- Combine Dressing ingredients in mason jar and combine with immersion blender.
- Heat grill to medium high/high heat (ensure grates are clean).
- Lightly brush pineapple with olive oil.
- Sear pineapple on direct heat (directly over flame) for 2 minutes a side.
- Cook corn on the cob over direct heat for 5 minutes a side.
- Once seared, remove pineapple.
- Once corn is slightly charred, remove and (once cooled) cut off the charred kernels from the cob.
- Take 2 salad bowls and fill with mixed greens.
- Add 2 slices of grilled pineapple and then continue to split the remaining salad ingredients (corn, pepitas, blueberries and avocado) between the two bowls.
- Drizzle with as much dressing as desired.
- Feel free to simply sear your pineapple and corn in a cast iron skillet, if desired. Heat skillet to high heat, at a drizzle of olive oil to the pan and then add pineapple. Sear on both sides. Remove from pan and add a bit more olive oil. Add corn kernels to pan and move around until they start to char.
- Whole30/Paleo: omit the corn to make this Whole30/Paleo compatible.
Keywords: grilled pineapple, creamy citrus dressing
Thanks for sharing! Does it keep long?
This looks so good! I wouldn’t have thought to put these flavors together! Do you use this dressing in any other dishes?
This is soooo good! I’ve been trying to find creative ways to add more fruit in (I’m always good with my veggie count but struggle with getting in my fruits) and this was a delicious way to do so!
Julia Whitmore says
Great idea for a salad! I didn’t follow everything exactly but the base of the dressing is perfect for summer grilling.
So happy to hear that, Julia!
As a diabetic I’d like to know the carb count in this recipe, please. I want to make it so badly!
Hi Vanessa! I don’t know the carb count off the top of my head, but there are tons of nutritional calculators out there you could use!
So so delicious and filling!!!!!!!
So happy to hear that, Sylvia!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback – I really appreciate it!
Would it matter if I used regular milk instead of almond milk?
Hi Liv – I haven’t made this with regular milk before so I can’t say for sure!
I agree! Charred pineapple is everything!!! Looks beautiful, as always!