Grilled Pineapple Salad + Creamy Citrus Dressing – a sweet and delicious summer salad!
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms®, but the opinions are my own.
So excited to share this light and delicious Grilled Pineapple Salad with you guys!
Well, the star of this salad is clearly the dressing – it is sweet and tangy with just enough creaminess added in with the addition of some Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk. We are always looking for ways to spice up our salads and this is going to be a new favorite!
Grilled Pineapple Salad
Have you guys ever tried grill pineapple in your salad? It is a total game-changer! That added smokiness just elevates your salad!
How to Grill Pineapple
It really couldn’t be easier!
- lightly brush your pineapple with some olive oil.
- make sure your grates are clean
- cook on high heat for just 2 minutes a side (or until they are nicely charred)
Can’t wait to see you guys make this one! (P.S. This would pair SO well with this Hibiscus Cherry Iced Tea Cooler!)
Other recipes you might like:Print
Creamy Citrus Dressing + Grilled Pineapple Salad – A sweet and delicious dressing and summer salad!
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Califia unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoons minced shallots
- pinch of salt
- 4 slices pineapple
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 corn on the cob*
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2–3 cups fresh mixed greens
- Combine Dressing ingredients in mason jar and combine with immersion blender.
- Heat grill to medium high/high heat (ensure grates are clean).
- Lightly brush pineapple with olive oil.
- Sear pineapple on direct heat (directly over flame) for 2 minutes a side.
- Cook corn on the cob over direct heat for 5 minutes a side.
- Once seared, remove pineapple.
- Once corn is slightly charred, remove and (once cooled) cut off the charred kernels from the cob.
- Take 2 salad bowls and fill with mixed greens.
- Add 2 slices of grilled pineapple and then continue to split the remaining salad ingredients (corn, pepitas, blueberries and avocado) between the two bowls.
- Drizzle with as much dressing as desired.
- Feel free to simply sear your pineapple and corn in a cast iron skillet, if desired. Heat skillet to high heat, at a drizzle of olive oil to the pan and then add pineapple. Sear on both sides. Remove from pan and add a bit more olive oil. Add corn kernels to pan and move around until they start to char.
- Whole30/Paleo: omit the corn to make this Whole30/Paleo compatible.
Keywords: grilled pineapple, creamy citrus dressing