Delicious Hibiscus Cooler – a simple and refreshing summer drink!
The Best Hibiscus Cooler
For those days when you just can’t drink another glass of plain water….
I know I have those days when I just can’t stand the thought of drinking another glass of plain old water ….. and even a slice of lemon won’t cheer me up. That is when I do things a little different.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy: it’s as easy as making a cup of tea!!
- Refreshing: I love that it isn’t sweet (although feel free to add some honey if you want!) and cold and refreshing – it really is such a great drink for a hot day.
- Summer: This is a go-to on hot summer days. I love making a big batch of it to have in the fridge!
How to Make a Hibiscus Cooler
I grab some Tazo Tea (you can find the Passion Tea here) and mix it with some cherries, fresh basil and one of my favorite Whole30/nondairy creamers (I like nutpods , Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk or Califia Farms Better Half Coffee Creamer). It’s a simple mixture, but it is sooo good. And once you mix it all together with the passionfruit tea, the fresh cherry juice and just a little bit of creamer – perfection.
If you are into tea, I also love this recipe for Dairy-Free Chai Tea Latte! It also uses Tazo, but their chai tea variety. Not Whole30 compliant (unless you skip the maple syrup), but a fun treat to have as well!
Other Recipes You Might Like:
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!Print
Delicious Hibiscus Cooler – A simple and refreshing summer drink!
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 individual hibiscus bag tea
- 5 cherries, halved
- 1–2 leaves fresh basil
- Add tea bag to hot water.
- Let steep 5 minutes.
- Place in fridge to let cool.
- Take glass and add cherries and basil.
- Add a handful of ice.
- Pour cooled tea over ice.
- Pour a little of your favorite nondairy/Whole30 creamer on top.
- Sweetened: if you aren’t concerned with Paleo/Whole30 then feel free to add in some honey into the hot water with the tea bag.
- Big Batch: feel free to use a pitcher + multiple tea bags and make a big batch of the hibiscus tea!
Keywords: hibiscus cooler