Meatloaf Seasoning is a simple, easy and flavorful meatloaf seasoning recipe that is perfect for any meatloaf recipe!
Easy Meatloaf Seasoning Recipe
We are big meatloaf fans in our house and I grew up having my Mom’s meatloaf recipe on regular rotation (recipe here). This meatloaf seasoning is really based off of that recipe and it can be used for any type of meatloaf recipe you want (we love these Mini Meatloaf Muffins and this Smoked Meatloaf)!
What You Will Need
- kosher salt: of course we have to add in some kosher salt for seasoning – don’t substitute table salt or it may taste too salty.
- ground black pepper: some ground black pepper helps balance the other seasonings with more of a bite to it.
- ground mustard: love using ground mustard in meatloaf – you might not expect it, but it works perfectly.
- onion powder + garlic powder: feel free to use a smoked version of either of these ingredients if you want!
How to Make Meatloaf Seasoning
Gather your ingredients.
Add to a small bowl; stir to combine.
Add to your favorite meatloaf recipe.
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, check out my Instagram account or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Prime Rib Seasoning
Pork Chop Seasoning
Pot Roast Seasoning
Meatloaf Seasoning Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 tablespoon 1x
- Category: Seasoning
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: American
Meatloaf Seasoning – a simple, easy and flavorful meatloaf seasoning recipe that is perfect for any meatloaf recipe!
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Use in your favorite meatloaf recipe (we love this one and these mini meatloaf muffins!).
- Storage: store in an airtight container in your pantry for up to 6 months.
- Smokey: feel free to add a little smokiness by using smoked garlic powder!
- Usage: one batch of this meatloaf seasoning recipe is perfect for one 1.5 pound meatloaf recipe.
Keywords: meatloaf seasoning
Leave a Rating & Comment