Raspberry Smoothie – a delicious way to use those seasonal raspberries that is simple and healthy! (Dairy-Free!)
Easy Raspberry Smoothie
We are just about to be in full raspberry season and I have the perfect raspberry smoothie recipe for you guys!!! And it’s (of course) dairy-free!
This raspberry smoothie recipe is SUPER simple (we are talking 5 ingredients) and is so good it could literally be breakfast or dessert! I also love that it doesn’t have yogurt in it (although don’t let me stop you from adding some if that is your thing!) – a lot (not all) yogurts tend to have a lot of added sugars and I wanted this raspberry smoothie to be free of added sweeteners! I also love the creaminess that the Califia Unsweetened Almondmilk adds (without any extra sweeteners as well!).
Should I use Fresh or Frozen Raspberries for this Smoothie
You can use either fresh or frozen raspberries! If you use fresh raspberries (or fresh banana) just add in a handful of ice cubes at the end to help ensure it is nice and cold!
Can I Meal-Prep these Raspberry Smoothies
Yes!! Add the raspberries and bananas to a bowl and toss with vanilla extract and fresh lemon juice; mixing gently to coat. Then pour them into freezer-safe bag (I highly recommend these silicone ones). In the morning, just toss this into the blender and add your Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk. Blend and you are good to go!
Other Berry Recipes you might like:Print
Raspberry Smoothie – fresh raspberries, almond milk and banana all come together to make a creamy and delicious raspberry smoothie recipe!
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice (optional)
- Optional add-ins: 1 Tablespoon ground flax, 2 Tablespoons rolled oats, plant-based protein powder
- whipped coconut cream for topping (optional)
- Combine banana, raspberries, unsweetened almond milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract in high-powered blender (along with any add-ins you choose).
- Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Add ice, if desired, and pulse until ice is broken down, about 2-3 pulses.
- You can use fresh or frozen banana, but if you use fresh banana you will want to add the ice at the end to make sure it is cold.
- Feel free to add a scoop of your favorite protein powder as well!
Keywords: raspberry smoothie, raspberry smoothie recipe