- 64oz vegetabe broth (read ingredients carefully)
- 2 cup green beans, but into 1 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 7 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large russet potato, cut into small cubes
- 1 small sweet yellow onion, minced
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- 1–2 Tablespoons salt
- 2 Teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 smashed garlic cloves
- Add vegetable broth to large soup pan.
- Bring to boil and reduce to simmer and add garlic cloves, onion, 1 Tablespoon of salt and pepper.
- Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Add green beans, carrots, potatoes and celery.
- Stir and let simmer 5 more minutes.
- Add ghee and zucchini and let simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Taste and add additional Tablespoon of salt or pepper, as needed (or more, as needed).
- Taste vegetables to check for firmness and cook longer if you want them softer.
- Remove from heat and let sit.
- Serve immediately.
- (note: to make vegan, omit the ghee)