Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew is better than the coffee shop and with simple, real ingredients!
What is Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew
This hugely popular drink is made with some cold brew coffee (that you can make at home or you can just use premade) and then it is topped with a heavier cream that is sweetened with vanilla and maple syrup (well, at least that is what we like to use)! It is a perfect summer treat!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Sweet: sweetened with maple syrup (but you could use a simple syrup if you prefer) you can easily control how sweet this is!
- Cold: nothing beats a slightly sweet coffee drink in the middle of summer!
- Easy: it really is super easy to throw together!
- Dairy-free friendly: we use coconut milk to make this dairy-free, but if you aren’t dairy-free you could use whole milk or a heavy cream.
What You Will Need
- cold brew coffee: we love making our own cold brew, but of course you can use store-bought if you prefer!
- coconut milk: we highly recommend this carton of coconut milk!
- maple syrup: pure maple syrup works perfectly here, but a honey or simple syrup works too.
- vanilla extract: love that light vanilla flavor – add a little extra if you want to intensify that flavor!
How to Make Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew
Step One: Make your cold brew coffee (of course you can use store-bought as well).
Step Two: Make your vanilla sweet cream.
Step Three: you can make cold foam with your sweet cream if you want and that can be done with a hand frother, milk frother or even a French press (read more about how to make Sweet Cream Cold Foam here)! Otherwise, you just mix your ingredients together and pour over your cold brew!
Step Four: add them together and enjoy!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew – a delicious summer iced coffee drink made with delicious sweet cream! Dairy-free friendly!
- Pour your cold brew into a glass and set aside.
- Add coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a small cup or glass measuring cup. Stir to combine.
- Add ice to your cold brew coffee then pour sweet cream over the top and stir to enjoy! If you have extra simply save for later!
- Stir with a spoon or reusable straw and enjoy!
- Cold Foam: feel free to make your sweet cream into Sweet Cream Cold Foam!
- Coconut Milk: this carton of coconut milk works perfectly.
- Dairy-Free Substitutions: if you don’t want to use coconut milk you can use another dairy-free creamer
- Dairy: if you aren’t dairy-free you can use a half-n-half, whole milk or even heavy cream.
- Cold Brew: you can use homemade cold brew or you can use store-bought. Whatever works best for you!
Keywords: vanilla sweet cream cold brew