Creamy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake – a deliciously creamy pumpkin pie cheesecake that is Dairy-Free/Vegan/Gluten-Free!
I hope you guys haven’t finalized your Thanksgiving menus yet!! Because this Creamy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is SO delicious!
So I already have a Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie on the blog, but I knew I wanted to work on a vegan version as well to have as another option for Thanksgiving. I have a couple other vegan cheesecakes on the blog (a raw vegan one here and a baked eggnog one here) – I wanted this one to be baked so it would resemble a “regular” pumpkin pie as much as possible (and it does!)
I was so happy with how it turned out! So creamy and delicious – tastes so much like your go-to pumpkin pie, but even creamier!
I used a yummy combo of Purely Elizabeth chocolate granola and dates for the crust (so easy and turns out every time), but I really believe you could pour this pie filling into a gluten free crust (or really any crust) and it would turn out just as good! I am excited to try it in a couple variations and report back! (or if you do – let me know how it goes!).
Hope you guys are as excited as I am for Thanksgiving!!!
(Oh and here is a link to a nice springform pan, which is what I used!)
A delicious dairy-free, vegan and gluten-free option for Thanksgiving dessert!
- 2 1/2 cups Purely Elizabeth chocolate granola
- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted and cut into chunks
- Pie Filling
- 1 cup raw cashews (soak in water overnight)
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese (I recommend Tofutti)
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place granola in food processor and pulse a few times to break up the chunks.
- Place granola in medium mixing bowl and add dates; use your hands to combine.
- Take 10-12 inch springform pan and spray with non-stick.
- Pour granola mixture into pan and press down firmly with hands, spreading it evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add Filling ingredients (drain cashews) to high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add additional pumpkin pie spice, as desired.
- Pour filling into pie crust and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Pie should be firm on the outer ring and only slightly jiggly in the very center.
- Let cool completely and then place in refrigerator overnight to allow it to fully cool.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream, marshmallow whip or your choice of topping.
Pie filling recipe adapted from The Minimalist Baker.
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post contains affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!