Creamy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake – a deliciously creamy pumpkin pie cheesecake that is Dairy-Free/Vegan/Gluten-Free!
I hope you guys haven’t finalized your Thanksgiving menus yet!! Because this Creamy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is SO delicious!
So I already have a Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie on the blog, but I knew I wanted to work on a vegan version as well to have as another option for Thanksgiving. I have a couple other vegan cheesecakes on the blog (a raw vegan one here and a baked eggnog one here) – I wanted this one to be baked so it would resemble a “regular” pumpkin pie as much as possible (and it does!)
I was so happy with how it turned out! So creamy and delicious – tastes so much like your go-to pumpkin pie, but even creamier!
I used a yummy combo of Purely Elizabeth chocolate granola and dates for the crust (so easy and turns out every time), but I really believe you could pour this pie filling into a gluten free crust (or really any crust) and it would turn out just as good! I am excited to try it in a couple variations and report back! (or if you do – let me know how it goes!).
Hope you guys are as excited as I am for Thanksgiving!!!
(Oh and here is a link to a nice springform pan, which is what I used!)
A delicious dairy-free, vegan and gluten-free option for Thanksgiving dessert!
- 2 1/2 cups Purely Elizabeth chocolate granola
- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted and cut into chunks
- Pie Filling
- 1 cup raw cashews (soak in water overnight)
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese (I recommend Tofutti)
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place granola in food processor and pulse a few times to break up the chunks.
- Place granola in medium mixing bowl and add dates; use your hands to combine.
- Take 10-12 inch springform pan and spray with non-stick.
- Pour granola mixture into pan and press down firmly with hands, spreading it evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add Filling ingredients (drain cashews) to high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add additional pumpkin pie spice, as desired.
- Pour filling into pie crust and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Pie should be firm on the outer ring and only slightly jiggly in the very center.
- Let cool completely and then place in refrigerator overnight to allow it to fully cool.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream, marshmallow whip or your choice of topping.
Pie filling recipe adapted from The Minimalist Baker.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting all things The Wooden Skillet.