With Christmas right around the corner these cute and festive Vegan Toffee Cheesecake Jars are a perfect sweet treat! Made dairy-free and vegan they are a lighter version of your traditional cheesecake!
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms, but the opinions are my own.
The amazing combination of the creamy cashew-based “cheesecake” which is sweetened and flavored with the help of Califia Farms Toffee Tidings Almondmilk Creamer (which I also love in my cold brew) – it is just the right amount of sweetness and no added junk or weird ingredients! Topped off with some of my homemade Vegan Caramel Sauce … this is going to be your new favorite holiday dessert!
Why You Will Love this Recipe
- Festive: Toffee is such a classic holiday flavor – love having this lighter version of your traditional toffee cheesecake.
- Sweet:the holidays tend to be all about those fun, sweet treats and this is no exception!
- Make-Ahead: I love that you can prep these ahead of time and just leave them in the fridge until you are ready!
What You Will Need
- medjool dates
- raw cashews
- Califia Farms Toffee Tiding Almondmilk Creamer
- real maple syrup
- fresh lemon juice
- vanilla extract
- kosher salt
- caramel sauce
Other recipes you might like:
Vegan Toffee Cheesecake Jars – a sweet and delicious holiday treat that dairy-free + vegan!
- 1 1/2 cups granola (or grain-free granola)
- 5–6 pitted medjool dates, cut into chunks
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup Califia Farms Toffee Tiding Almondmilk Creamer
- 1 teaspoon real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Dairy-Free Whipped Coconut Cream or Almond Milk)
- Chopped Pecans
- Place cashews in a medium-sized high-temperature safe bowl. Bring 2 cups of water to boil and pour over the cashews. Let them soak in the hot water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, place dates in a food processor and pulse several times until they are broken up a little bit. Add in the granola and pulse to combine. Don’t over-pulse or the granola will break down too much.
- Pour into a medium mixing bowl and use your ands to massage the dates and granola together. Set aside.
- Add maple syrup and coconut sugar to a small sauce pan and bring to medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar melts.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until everything has melted. Remove from heat to let cool.
- Drain cashews and rinse with cold water. Add cashews to a high-speed blender along with the creamer, maple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla and kosher salt.
- Blend on HIGH for 3 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Taste and add additional creamer to make it less thick and additional maple syrup to make it sweeter.
- Take a small 3-4 oz container (small mason jars work) and add some of the Crust to the bottom, pressing down to make a crust.
- Add some of the Cheesecake Filling from the blender and then top with the Caramel Sauce. Place in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes so everything can cool.
- Use any toppings, as desired, when serving.
- Caramel Sauce: You might end up with extra caramel sauce – just save and use for a dairy-free sundae or as a dipping sauce for apples!
- Adapted from my Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake Jars
Keywords: vegan toffee cheesecake jars