Burger Seasoning – Whether you’re using ground beef, turkey, or chicken, this easy burger seasoning recipe is sure to bring your burger from great to extraordinary.
The Best Burger Seasoning
Let’s face it. Anyone can throw a burger on the grill and call it good. But for those of us who are looking to make our burger flavor those of legends, look no further than this simple recipe. We use all the satisfying herbs and spices to create a flavorful, juicy, and dare we say it, gourmet burger every single time. And while you’re at it, whip up some homemade baked french fries to round out your meal. Follow along and watch how just a few basic ingredients can bring your grilling game to the next level.
Burger Seasoning Ingredients
- kosher salt – Just about every good seasoning includes this classic ingredient.
- ground black pepper – It brings the heat along with earthy and woody flavors.
- onion powder – We love its sharp aroma laced with a hint of sweetness.
- garlic powder – A must in every good seasoning!
- paprika – Its vivid red color and mild sweet flavor complements the other flavors perfectly.
- dried onion -We absolutely love the crunchy texture this ingredient adds.
What Kind Of Meat Should I Use With This Seasoning
This seasoning lends itself well to a beef burger, ground chicken burger, or ground turkey burger. So do yourself a favor and make a double or triple batch for extra on hand.
What Toppings Can I Add To My Burger
Oh man, we’re so glad you asked, because this is where you can really get creative. For a classic burger, stick with a fresh sliced tomato, cheese, lettuce, and some burger sauce. For the more adventurous, experiment with bacon, pickles, onion jam, fried onion strings or even a fried egg. Get creative and let us know what fun combination you dream up!
How To Make Burger Seasoning
Measure out the listed ingredients.
Add all ingredients in a bowl.
Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
Use in your favorite burger recipe!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Our Famous Burger Bowl
Simple Mustard Mayo
Juicy Turkey Burger
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Tablespoon 1x
- Category: Seasoning
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: American
Burger Seasoning – a simple, delicious burger seasoning recipe that is perfect for beef, turkey or chicken burgers!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1–2 tablespoons dried onions
- Combine seasoning in small bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Use in your favorite burger recipe (we love these Ultimate Grilled Burgers!).
- Storage: Store seasoning in a labeled, airtight container for easy access for up to 6 months.
Keywords: Burger Seasoning
Leave a Rating & Comment