Mustard Mayonnaise – a simple dipping sauce that is so versatile!!
This is going to be your new favorite dipping sauce!
Or “mustard mayo” as I like to affectionately call it, is a staple in our house! It is the perfect dipping sauce for sautéed chicken thighs (or really chicken in any form) or potatoes as well as a spread for sandwiches or lettuce sandwiches!
How to Make Mustard Mayonnaise
It really could not be more simple! What it really comes down to is just how mustardy you want it. So start slow and you can always add more mustard as you go!
Best kind of mayo for Mustard Mayonnaise
This comes down to personal preference, but honestly my favorite is my homemade mayo simply because the flavor is so simple and clean. There are lot of store-bought varieties out there that work just fine too, but once you try a couple different brands you will find the one you like the best!!
What do I dip in Mustard Mayonnaise?
So. Many. Things. Here is a small list:
Other recipes you might like:
A quick and simple dipping sauce for sweet potatoes or chicken!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise of your choosing (I highly recommend homemade, but any kind will work)*
- 1–2 Tablespoons yellow mustard (more to taste)
- Add mayo to small mixing bowl.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of yellow mustard, mix thoroughly to fully combine and then taste.
- Add additional yellow mustard, as desired.
Keywords: mustard mayonnaise