This Burger Sauce is packed with flavor, made with only 10 ingredients, and comes together in 5 minutes!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Flavor – the combination of flavors in this recipe are amazing! Once you try it, you won’t want a burger without it!
- Whole30 – if you are in the middle of a Whole30 this sauce will really wake-up your taste buds!
- Quick & Easy – this comes together in 5 minutes and is made of only 10 real food ingredients.
What You Will Need
- mayo: feel free to use this homemade version if you want! If you are Paleo/Whole30 then just be sure to check your ingredients, otherwise use whatever kind you prefer!
- ketchup: this blends so nicely with the mayo!
- finely chopped dill pickles + pickle juice: this adds some acidity to the recipe as well as that “burger” flavor 🙂
- paprika + garlic powder + kosher salt + pepper: all the spices to add that flavor!
- coconut aminos or soy sauce: this adds that umami flavor! If you are Whole30/Paleo or Gluten-Free then make sure and use coconut aminos!
- rice vinegar: this adds just the right amount of acidity
I like to mix up this sauce and then let it chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving to really let those flavors combine. Only if you have the time, otherwise feel free to serve right away. Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
How to Make Burger Sauce
Step 1 – Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
Step 2 – Mix ingredients until fully combined.
Step 3 – Enjoy on your favorite burger bowl….
OR on your favorite burger.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill pickles
- 1/2 teaspoon picked juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut aminos or soy sauce*
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl; stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust any seasoning to your liking, as desired.
- Use immediately in your favorite recipe or place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Mayo: Feel free to use this homemade mayo or use a store-bought. If you are Whole30/Paleo then just make sure and check your ingredients!
- Ketchup: I have a homemade ketchup, but otherwise feel free to use whatever brand you prefer! Whole30/paleo – just check your ingredients!
- Dill Pickles: Check your ingredients if Whole30/paleo.
- Coconut Aminos: Use coconut aminos if Whole30/Paleo/Gluten-Free.
- Vinegar: I prefer using rice vinegar, but you can also sub just plain white vinegar
Keywords: burger sauce, special sauce