This Frozen Yogurt Bark recipe is fun for the whole family to enjoy from start to finish! Using just a few ingredients, whip up this healthy summer snack that’s full of fresh flavors. And if you’re looking for a cool treat, this is the perfect one for your next cookout or gathering.
The Best Frozen Yogurt Bark
You’ve got a winner on your hands with this healthy frozen yogurt bark, complete with fresh berries, crunchy pretzels, and/or chocolate chips. Or let each family member pick out the topping of their choice for a completely customizable dessert. Just be sure to give yourself at least 12 hours for freezing time, and we promise that you’ll file this one away as a yummy treat or easy snack for the summer months.
What You Will Need
- honey Greek yogurt – We love the protein and subtle sweetness of this yogurt, but feel free to substitute with the yogurt of your choosing
- fresh strawberries and blueberries – Nothing beats the taste of in-season summertime berries! Pulse the combination of blueberries and strawberries provides a stunning pop of color.
- pretzels and chocolate chips – Crunchy pretzels and creamy chocolate provide a more decadent frozen yogurt bark.
How To Make Frozen Yogurt Bark
The hardest part of this recipe is deciding on your toppings! There are so many fun flavor combinations out there, and we included our two favorites. But don’t let us hold back your creativity. Gather your favorite toppings and have them easily accessible.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, ensuring that it hangs over the edge a bit. Next, spread out your chosen yogurt evenly over the parchment lined baking sheet using a spatula or spoon.
Now for the fun part. Toppings! Make this a family affair and get the kids involved here.
We love simple ingredients to use as toppings, but feel free to get creative! Here are some other topping ideas for inspiration.
- Homemade Granola – Chose your favorite granola to enjoy a hint of sweetness paired with a hearty crunch.
- Nut Butters – If you’re one of those people who like nut butters on everything, chances are this recipe is no exception. Try out cashew butter, almond butter, or peanut butter swirled into the yogurt.
- Nuts – If nut butters aren’t your thing, try peanuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios, walnuts, or any other nut that you like.
- Different Fruits – Frozen yogurt bark with berries is a classic, but feel free to chose use your favorite fruits and add them accordingly.
- Melted Chocolate – Get chocolate in every bite by swirling in melted chocolate!
- Coconut – Grab a bag of unsweetened coconut flakes to add a light crunch and healthy fats.
Once you’re happy with the toppings placement, place your sheet pan in the freezer, uncovered, for 12-24 hours.
Once the yogurt is fully frozen, remove it from the freezer and break it into large chunks using sharp knife or your hands.
Serve this fun summer treat immediately and return any uneaten yogurt bark back into the freezer to eat later on.
- Yogurt – We used honey Greek yogurt, but feel free to use your favorite yogurt variety. Plain yogurt will be less sweet or you can always add in a little honey to control the amount of added sugar.
- Dairy-Free – You can sub Greek yogurt for dairy-free yogurt of your choice.
- Toppings – Feel free to use either option in the recipe card or try both by as pictured. And always know that you can try out your own topping ideas!
- Freeze Time – We tested this recipe after 3-4 hours of freeze time, and it melted quite quickly. For this reason, we suggest leaving it in the freezer for at least 12-24 hours.
- Storage – Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a week.
- Nutrition – The nutrition facts at the bottom of the recipe card are for the strawberry and blueberry option.
Made this frozen Greek yogurt bark and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Frozen Yogurt Bark – a delicious, easy frozen yogurt bark recipe that is the perfect warm-weather treat! Healthy and so good!
- Approx. 29 oz honey greek yogurt*
- Topping option 1: 1 cup fresh strawberries quarters and 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Topping option 2: 1 cup broken pretzels bits and 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, ensuring it hangs over the edge a bit.
- Pour yogurt on top of parchment and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Top with your choice of toppings.
- Place in freezer, uncovered, for 12-24 hours for best results.
- Remove from freezer and break into large chunks.
- Serve immediately and return any uneaten yogurt bark to the freezer for later use.
- *Honey Greek Yogurt: it is really up to you what type of greek yogurt you want to use – you can use plain for a less sweet result or combine plain greek yogurt with honey on your own to control the sweetness.
- Dairy-Free: you can sub the greek yogurt for dairy-free yogurt of your choice.
- Toppings: feel free to use either option in the recipe card, do half and half (as pictured) or add in your own toppings!
- Freeze Time: we tested this after 3-4 hours of freeze time and it melted quite quickly as it was fully hardened. Leave in freezer for 12-24 hours for best results.
- Serving Size: two pieces
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 3.4 g
- Sodium: 24.1 mg
- Fat: 3.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.7 g
- Protein: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 8.9 mg
Keywords: frozen yogurt bark