Our quick and easy Pumpkin Pie in a Cup is a delicious way to enjoy all those traditional pumpkin pie flavors, but with no baking! The whole family is going to love these little pumpkin pie dessert cups at your next special occasion!
The Best Pumpkin Pie In A Cup
This simple recipe is an easy and faster way to make pumpkin pie that only takes minutes to put together and doesn’t need to be baked at all! The pumpkin filling is whisked together, similar to a pumpkin mousse, and served on top of a graham cracker crust with a big dollop of whipped cream on top.
Serve these simple Thanksgiving desserts, that can even be made ahead of time to make the holiday even easier! The whole family is going to love them, especially the kids. We can’t wait for you to try these little mini pumpkin pies!
Are you looking for another easy holiday dessert, we also have a great recipe for pumpkin pie bars!
What You Will Need
- graham crackers & butter – combine to create a delicious and crunchy crust.
- pure pumpkin puree – keep it simple and pick-up a can of pumpkin at the local grocery store or make your own homemade pumpkin puree.
- cream cheese – perfect for getting that smooth and creamy texture!
- sweetened condensed milk – option to swap out for a dairy-free sweetened condensed coconut milk, if preferred.
- pumpkin pie spice & ground nutmeg – those classic flavors are always needed when making pumpkin anything!
- vanilla extract – just a little bit for the added flavor.
- whipped topping – always the best part of any pumpkin dessert!
How To Make A Pumpkin Pie In A Cup
The first steps to making this easy recipe are to place all the filling ingredients in a large bowl.
Next, whisk everything together until it reaches a smooth texture. For the smoothest texture, use an electric hand mixer or stand mixer.
Now it is time to make the crust. Place the graham crackers in a large storage bag and use a rolling pin to break them into graham cracker crumbs. In a separate bowl, melt the butter.
Then mix them together with a fork to fully combine. Press this graham cracker crust down in the bottom of small glasses or mason jars.
Next, scoop the pumpkin mixture on top of the crust and top with whipped cream, Cool Whip, or dairy-free whipped cream. The perfect little mini pumpkin pie!
Made this delicious recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
This pumpkin pie in a cup recipe is simple, delicious, and easy to prep ahead for the perfect Thanksgiving dessert!
- 14 graham crackers, crushed (approx. 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- whipped cream of your choice (reg or dairy-free) OR Cool Whip
- In a medium bowl combine pumpkin puree, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and ground nutmeg. Whisk to combine until smooth – feel free to use a hand mixer, if you need to. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to let it cool and thicken back up.
- Meanwhile, in a different medium-sized bowl combine graham crackers and butter. Set aside.
- Once pumpkin mixture has thickened a bit, divide the graham cracker mixture between small glasses and press down with spoon. Add pumpkin mixture on top of that and then top it all off with some whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Dairy-Free: to make this dairy-free use a dairy-free sweetened condensed coconut milk, dairy-free butter, dairy-free cream cheese (I would recommend Kite Hill plain variety – I have the best luck with that one) and a dairy-free whipped cream.
- Gluten-Free: to make this gluten-free use gluten-free graham crackers.
- Make Ahead: the pumpkin mixture can easily be made a day or two ahead of time and store in the refrigerated, covered. You could fill glasses with graham cracker crust + pumpkin filling and let sit overnight and then top with whipped cream before serving.
- Serving Size: 4oz
- Calories: 398
- Sugar: 35.6 g
- Sodium: 383.3 mg
- Fat: 14.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 59.8 g
- Protein: 7.7 g
- Cholesterol: 40 mg
Keywords: pumpkin pie in a cup, thanksgiving dessert, no bake pumpkin pie