Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pudding – an easy and delicious pumpkin pudding!! (Paleo +Dairy-Free)
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms®, but the opinions are my own.
An easy and delicious holiday treat!!!
Pumpkin season is officially upon us and with Thanksgiving looming I HAD to get this delicious dairy-free pumpkin pudding up on the blog for you guys!! Made extra creamy with Califia Farms Unsweetened BetterHalf Creamer and coconut milk and then thickened overnight in the fridge along with the help of a few chia seeds (not too many though – you probably won’t even notice them!). Top with some homemade “whipped” coconut cream (also made silky smooth with some Califia Farms Unsweetened BetterHalf Creamer) and sprinkle with ground cinnamon!!
Perfect as a fun Halloween Treat or a Thanksgiving dessert (it does taste just like pumpkin pie!). Enjoy!
How long does the pumpkin pudding last
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5-7 days.
Canned Pumpkin vs. Pumpkin Puree
Canned pumpkin and pumpkin puree are the same thing – just pumpkin. Pumpkin pie filling, on the other hand, is pumpkin along with other spices and ingredients. It is a short-cut for making pumpkin pie. Just check your ingredients!!
Here is a fun resource showing 10 ways to use leftover canned pumpkin! Might come in handy this holiday season!
Other recipes you might like:
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account – Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!Print
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3–4 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Pumpkin Pudding – An easy and delicious pumpkin pudding that is perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving! (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free and Paleo)
- 15oz organic canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon Califia Farms Unsweetened BetterHalf
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
“Whipped Coconut Cream”
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Califia Farms Unsweetened BetterHalf Creamer
- Combine pumpkin puree, coconut cream, Califia Farms BetterHalf Creamer, pumpkin spice, nutmeg, vanilla extract, maple syrup and salt in food processor or blender.
- Mix on high for 1 -2 minutes, scraping down sides as needed, until fully combined and smooth.
- Taste and add additional maple syrup or pumpkin pie spice, as desired.
- Pour into medium mixing bowl and add chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
“Whipped Coconut Cream”
- Combine ingredients in small mixing bowl and whisk together.
- I would recommend using the highest quality pumpkin for this recipe
- If you want it extra thick, add an extra tablespoon of chia seeds. If you don’t it very thick, feel free to omit the chia seeds. It will thicken as it cools in the fridge.
Keywords: pumpkin pudding, pumpkin pudding recipe
Leave a Rating & Comment