Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two – a dinner menu for two! Perfect for Valentine’s Day (or any date night)! (Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free)
The post is sponsored by Williams Sonoma®, but the opinions are my own.
If you are looking for Valentine’s Day inspiration, look no further!
I don’t know about you guys, but most years my husband and I stay in for Valentine’s Day. Before we had kids we would go out some times, but you kind of feel like you are on a date with the entire world … and now that we have kids- forget it. We are always home for Valentine’s Day now :). BUT that doesn’t mean we need to skip Valentine’s Day dinner altogether!
So I am so excited to be partnering with Williams Sonoma to help inspire your date-night-in dinner-for-two! I have 3 grazing boards for you to choose from, mix and match or make all 3! Plus a super simple champagne spritzer 🙂
Okay, the first thing you are going to need are some amazing cheese boards – here are the 3 I am using!:
Long Marble-Wooden Cheese Board
I love them all and can’t even pick my favorite!!!
Also, did you guys know that Williams Sonoma sells food?! Because they do. You can literally order your entire Valentine’s Day charcuterie board if you want! It’s so awesome. I don’t know about you guys, but life gets a little crazy – so if you want someone else to take care of the meat-side of your meal, I highly recommend going through them!
Here is what I used on my board:
This is the European Charcuterie Set.
This is the Olli Salumeria Assorted Salami Mix.
So here is the Menu for the night!!!
First, a simple little cocktail – a Champagne-Kombucha Spritzer (I love these Valentine’s Day Double Old-Fashioned Glasses!)
Second, we have a veggie platter:
Third, a seafood platter:
And finally, the charcuterie board!
And if you are looking other fun Valentine’s Day Dinner ideas – check out this Dairy-Free Seafood Chowder or this Dairy-Free Fettuccine with Clams, Mussels and Bay Scallops!
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, check out my Instagram account or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!Print
Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
A fun and easy Valentine’s Day dinner for two that is gluten-free, dairy-free and grain-free!
Kombucha-Champagne Spritzer (makes one – it is so simple and so delicious!)
- 1/2 cup apple basil kombucha
- 1 cup champagne
- 1 Cinnamon stick for garnish
- 1 bunch broccolini (trim stems)
- 1/2 pint baby bella mushrooms, sliced in half (feel free to use the entire pint, if desired)
- 1/2 – 1 bag frozen edamame
- 6–8 brussel sprouts (cut off stem, peel off outside layer of leaves, cut in half lengthwise)
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayo (feel free to use this homemade paleo mayo)
- juice of half a lemon
- zest of one lemon
- 1–2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 6 prawns (or large shrimp)
- 2–3 Tablespoons ghee (or coconut oil)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Mussels in White Wine Sauce (I would halve the recipe)
- You could also make these grilled oysters!
- Williams Sonoma European Charcuterie Set
- Olli Salumeria Assorted Salami
- green apple, thinly sliced
- green olives or other Mediterranean olive mix
- red grapes
- almonds (feel free to use any of your favorite nuts)
Kombucha-Champagne Spritzer (makes one)
- Combine ingredients in old fashioned and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add broccolini and Brussel sprouts to bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 Tablespoons olive oil and 2 Teaspoons salt.
- Massage to coat.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, adding mushrooms in after 5 minutes.
- While vegetable are roasting, place frozen edamame in small saucepan with enough water to coat the bottom of the pan. Cover and bring to a boil to steam the edamame, about 5 minutes, or until fully thawed.
- Toss edamame with salt, as desired.
- Combine ingredients in small bowl.
- Taste and add additional garlic or pepper, to taste.
- Add to vegetable board for dipping.
- In medium skillet, melt ghee.
- Add prawns when ghee is melted and cook on each side, approx. 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add in garlic and toss.
- Follow instructions on recipe for Mussels, but make about a half-batch (and skip the bread if you want).
- Place prawns and mussels to board and garnish with cilantro.
- Simply compile board as desired!
- Use as much or as little of the components as you want!
Keywords: valentines day dinner for two
Leave a Rating & Comment