Creamy Cinnamon Cold Brew Cashew Latte – the perfect cup of HOT cold brew with cashew creamer!
For those mornings when you want a HOT cup of coffee, but cold brew is your jam.
I had forgotten about my cashew creamer and the other day I combined some hot cold brew, some cashew creamer and some cinnamon …. it was amazing. Like, amazing as in – I felt like I just picked up a latte from the coffee shop. You guys need to try this out!! It is perfect for anyone who is plant-based, dairy-free, paleo or Whole30. It doesn’t feel like you are giving up a thing. Just wonderful creaminess and cinnamon and cold brew.
You will need some cold brew (learn how to make your own here or you can buy some cold brew here) and you will need some cashew creamer (here is the easy recipe). Once you have these you can follow the recipe below – it is so simple! You will also need a good blender (this one is on my wish list!).
Perfect for those long Minnesota winters we have here …. but I think I will be making this all year round! It is absolutely delicious!
Let me know if you guys try it!
- 1½ cups cold brew
- ¼ - ½ cup cashew cream
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place cold brew in small saucepan and heat until just before boiling.
- Once cold brew is hot (carefully) place in blender.
- Add cashew creamer and cinnamon.
- Blend approx. 2-3 minutes on low.
- Add additional creamer, as desired, and blend again.
- Pour into coffee cup and sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.