40+ Easy Weeknight Whole30 Dinners – a round-up of some amazing, delicious and easy dinners you can whip on on a crazy weeknight! Even if you aren’t doing a round of Whole30, these recipes are simple made from real ingredients and your family will love them!
Healthy Easy Weeknight Dinners
Get ready for some healthy meal planning inspiration!
I have rounded up some of my absolute favorite easy weeknight Whole30 dinners for you guys!! They can all be made in around 30 minutes or so (some less, some more). Hope you find it helpful!! Definitely one you will want to save for later!
1. 30 Minute Creamy Lemon Caper Salmon Skillet by The Wooden Skillet
2.Simple Weeknight Salmon + Fresh Thyme by The Wooden Skillet
3. Healthy Orange Chicken by The Wooden Skillet
4. Weeknight Roasted Veggies + Poached Egg by The Wooden Skillet
5. Easy Teriyaki Meatballs by The Wooden Skillet
6. Sheet Pan Sausage + Veggies by The Wooden Skillet
7. Easy Baked Italian Meatballs by The Wooden Skillet
8. Sheet Pan Teriyaki Shrimp + Broccoli by The Wooden Skillet
9. Easy Sausage + Spaghetti Squash Bowls by The Wooden Skillet
10. Easy Taco Stuffed Peppers by The Wooden Skillet
11. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by The Wooden Skillet
12. Buffalo Chicken Wings by The Wooden Skillet
13. Easy Shrimp Greek Salad by The Wooden Skillet
14.Grilled Chicken Sausage + Veggies Over Cauliflower Rice by The Real Food Dietitians
15.Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Onions and Asparagus by Physical Kitchness
16. Easy Weeknight Greek Chicken Bake by The Wooden Skillet
17. Whole30 Chicken Bacon Ranch Sweet Potato Pizza by Eat the Gains
18. Deconstructed Greek Salad + Pan-Roasted Chicken Thighs by The Defined Dish
19. Fresh Lemon Butter Scallops by The Wooden Skillet
20. One Skillet Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by The Real Food Dietitians
21. Easy Whole30 Chicken Tenders by The Wooden Skillet
22. Whole30 Orange Glazed Salmon by Whole Kitchen Sink
23.Blackened Chicken and Rice Bowls by Confessions of a Clean Foodie
24. Sheet Pan Alfredo Chicken & Broccoli by Just Jessi B.
25. Southwest Turkey Stuffed Peppers by The Real Food Dietitians
26. Weeknight Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps by The Wooden Skillet
27. Fried Mahi Fish Bites by The Physical Kitchness
28. Siracha Salmon Skewers by Confessions of a Clean Foodie
29. Seared Scallop Salad + Grapefruit and Avocado by The Wooden Skillet
30. Salsa Verde Chicken (Crockpot + IP) by The Wooden Skillet
31. Buffalo Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Skillet + Roasted Brussel Sprouts by Real Food with Dana
32. Grilled Caesar Shrimp Skewers by Whole Kitchen Sink
33. One Skillet Teriyaki Meatballs by Paleo Running Mama
34. Curried Grassfed Meatballs + Cauliflower Rice and Avocado by The Wooden Skillet
35. The Easiest Sweet Potato Curry by Real Food with Dana
36. Chicken Street Tacos by The Defined Dish
37. 20 Minute Chorizo + Brussel Sprout Dinner Bowl by The Wooden Skillet
38. Whole30 Skillet Italian Meatballs by Whole Kitchen Sink
39. Grilled Weeknight Cilantro Lime Chicken by The Wooden Skillet
40. Creamy Dijon Chicken by The Defined Dish
41. Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes by The Real Food Dietitians
42. Light Citrus Buttered Noodles + Prawns by The Wooden Skillet
43. Potsticker Stir Fry by Just Jessie B.
44. Easy Tikka Masala Meatballs by The Defined Dish
45. One Pan Whole30 Shrimp Fajitas by Eat the Gains
46. Easy Shrimp Caesar salad by The Wooden Skillet
47. Paleo Cashew Chicken Skillet by Whole Kitchen Sink
48.Easiest Thai Red Curry by Real Food with Dana
49. 15 Minute Ghee Turmeric Chicken Caesar Salad by The Wooden Skillet
50. Easy Egg Roll in a Bowl by The Real Food Dietitians
51. Easy Pesto Baked Chicken by Paleo Running Mama
52. Weeknight Sumac Grilled Pork Chops by The Wooden Skillet
53. Easy Baked Chicken Wings by The Wooden Skillet
Make sure you pin and save for later!!!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account – Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
(post updated March 8th, 2020)
Kasey Goins says
Hey Erin! I loved this little round up! All the best healthy recipes in one place! I can’t wait to give some of these a try!
Thank you!! I know I always love round-ups like these – especially if they involve all the cozy soups!!!