Creamy Avocado Collagen Smoothie
This post is sponsored by Live Glean® and Ninja®, but the opinions are my own.
A smooth and delicious smoothie that is full of amazing and healthy ingredients – leaves you full and satisfied!
I used to make so many smoothies choc-full of fruit and sometimes even a sprinkling of sugar …. I know – yikes. For a while I completely gave up smoothies, but then I recently started drinking Zupanoma’s drinkable soups – their Avocado Kale is my favorite and it was the inspiration for this smoothie! I added in some ground flax for some extra fiber, some collagen and some Live Glean sweet potato powder! Blended it all up in my Ninja blender and it is the most creamy and delicious thing ever!
Cannot wait to start my days with these (or make one in the afternoon for a little pick me up)!
If you have never had a collagen or avocado in your smoothie – you don’t know what you are missing. The collagen in particular really makes it creamy and helps you stay full longer throughout the day!
AND this recipe has been entered into the Live Glean/Ninja Holiday Recipe Challenge! Click HERE to vote for my recipe and you will be entered to win a HUGE Ninja prize packaged (including a Hot and Cold Brew Coffee Maker!!!!) – let the voting begin! 🙂
Enjoy you guys!
If you are looking for other fun and healthy breakfast options try these Raw Cashew Chocolate Breakfast Bars!
- 1 ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ avocado (use frozen, if desired)
- 1 serving collagen peptides
- 1 Tablespoon Glean Sweet Potato Powder
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax meal
- 1 generous handful of raw spinach
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ Teaspoon lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- 3 Tablespoons apple juice (more, as desired)
- Combine ingredients in Ninja blender (NOTE: feel free to omit the apple juice at first and taste – if you feel it doesn’t need sweetening then don’t add it – if you have never had an avocado smoothie before you might appreciate the extra dash of sweetness 🙂 ).
- Blend on high until fully combined.
- Taste and add additional apple juice, as desired – 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- If you didn’t use frozen avocados, then you will want to place in the fridge to allow it to cool down – drinking it cold is better.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting all things The Wooden Skillet.