Creamy Avocado Collagen Smoothie is a delicious and healthy way to start your day! Dairy-free and packed with amazing, good-for-you ingredients!
Best Ever Avocado Smoothie
A smooth and delicious smoothie that is full of amazing and healthy ingredients – leaves you full and satisfied!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy: I mean, smoothies in general are pretty easy, right?! Just toss everything in your favorite blender and you are good to go!
- Plant-Based Friendly: Just omit the collagen to make plant-based, but feel free to add in some plant-based protein powder if you want instead!
- Get Your Greens In: I am always a huge fan of getting my greens in early in the day – add in all the spinach you want here (you really can’t even taste it)!
How to Make an Avocado Smoothie
- Make sure you have all your ingredients (see recipe card below).
- Add to your favorite high-speed blender.
- Blend on HIGH until nice and creamy – usually about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
Other Health Smoothies You Might Like
- Immune-Boosting Orange Smoothie
- Delicious Mango Smoothie
- Easy Coffee Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Raw Cashew Chocolate Breakfast Bars
- Baked Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cups
- Healthy Fruit Oatmeal Bake
- Healthy Vegetable Frittata
Creamy Avocado Collagen Smoothie – A smooth and delicious smoothie that is full of amazing and healthy ingredients – leaves you full and satisfied!
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, more if needed for desired consistency
- ½–1 avocado (use frozen, if desired)
- 1/2 large frozen banana, cut into chunks (feel free to use up to a whole banana)
- 1 serving collagen peptides
- 1 tablespoon ground flax meal
- 1 generous handful of raw spinach, anywhere from 1/2 cup to a full cup
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- tiny pinch of salt
- (optional) 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- Combine ingredients in high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until fully combined, about 1-2 minutes, scraping down sides if necessary.
- If you didn’t use frozen avocados, then you will want to place in the fridge to allow it to cool down – drinking it cold is better.
- Almond Milk: start with 1 1/4 cup and add more depending upon how you like the consistency of your smoothies. You can really use any kind of dairy-free milk here – coconut milk can be used to if you want things extra thick and creamy. Learn how to make your own almond milk here!
- Spinach: feel free to use as much of that spinach as you want!
- Frozen Banana – check out this post on How to Freeze Bananas
- Pineapple: without the pineapple this smoothie is not very sweet (just warning you). It definitely tastes like avocado (duh, its an avocado smoothie). So if you taste it and it just isn’t doing it for you or it wasn’t what you expected, I would toss in some pineapple! So good either way, in my opinion!
- Ice: if you don’t have frozen fruit on hand, then I would also recommend adding in a couple ice cubes when blending!
Keywords: avocado smoothie