This easy and Creamy Avocado Smoothie is a delicious and healthy way to start your day! Dairy-free and packed with amazing, good-for-you ingredients. This simple smoothie recipe will be come a new family favorite!
Best Ever Avocado Smoothie
A smooth and delicious smoothie that is full of amazing and healthy ingredients – leaves you full and satisfied! Perfect for enjoying as a quick and easy breakfast or a fulfilling and nutritious snack. This super easy avocado smoothie recipe is made with real, simple ingredients that can even be meal prepped ahead of time and stored in the freezer until you are ready to blend and enjoy. With a variety of different add-in options you can really amp up the nutrition without changing the taste!
Looking for another easy smoothie recipe? Try our Chocolate Banana Smoothie!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy: I mean, smoothies in general are pretty easy, right?! Just toss everything in your favorite blender and you are good to go!
- Plant-Based Friendly: Just omit the collagen to make plant-based, but feel free to add in some plant-based protein powder if you want instead!
- Get Your Greens In: I am always a huge fan of getting my greens in early in the day – add in all the spinach you want here (you really can’t even taste it)!
How To Make An Avocado Smoothie
To start making this creamy avocado smoothie, gather up your ingredients and place them in a high powered blender or food processor.
Blend on the high setting for 1-2 minutes or until it reaches a smooth consistency.
Best Ways To Serve A Creamy Avocado Smoothie
This healthy avocado smoothie is satisfying all on its own, but if you are looking to round out your breakfast you could serve it with healthy egg cups, gluten free coffee cake, or some blueberry banana muffins! And if you are enjoying as a snack, make sure you enjoy with an energy ball or two!
- Almond Milk: start with 1 1/4 cup and add more depending upon how you like the consistency of your smoothies. You can really use any kind of dairy-free milk here – coconut milk can be used to if you want things extra thick and creamy. Learn how to make your own almond milk here!
- Spinach: feel free to use as much of that spinach as you want!
- Frozen Banana – check out this post on How to Freeze Bananas
- Pineapple: without the pineapple this smoothie is not very sweet (just warning you). It definitely tastes like avocado (duh, its an avocado smoothie). So if you taste it and it just isn’t doing it for you or it wasn’t what you expected, I would toss in some pineapple! So good either way, in my opinion!
- Ice: if you don’t have frozen fruit on hand, then I would also recommend adding in a couple ice cubes when blending!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Other Healthy Smoothies You Might Like
- Immune-Boosting Orange Smoothie
- Delicious Mango Smoothie
- Easy Coffee Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Creamy Avocado Smoothie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Creamy Avocado Smoothie – a smooth and delicious smoothie that is full of amazing and healthy ingredients – leaves you full and satisfied!
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½–1 avocado (use frozen, if desired)
- 1/2 large frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1 serving collagen peptides
- 1 tablespoon ground flax meal
- 1 generous handful of raw spinach, anywhere from 1/2 cup to a full cup
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- tiny pinch of kosher salt
- (optional) 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- Combine ingredients in high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until fully combined, about 1-2 minutes, scraping down sides if necessary.
- Pour and enjoy!
- Consistency: option to use more almond milk to thin it out or toss in ice if you are using fresh (not frozen) ingredients to thicken it up a bit.
- Sweetness: we really love adding a touch of sweetness by tossing in some pineapple!
- Chill: If you didn’t use frozen avocados, then you will want to place in the fridge to allow it to cool down – drinking it cold is better.
- Serving Size: 6oz
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 754.4 mg
- Fat: 11.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.4 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: avocado smoothie, creamy avocado smoothie
Leave a Rating & Comment