This simple & creamy Dairy Free Caesar Dressing tastes just like regular caesar dressing, but without the dairy. In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this amazing dressing to use on any of your favorite caesar salads or wraps!
The Best Whole30 Dairy Free Caesar Dressing
In our opinion, Caesar salads and wraps are some of the most delicious and easy lunch and dinner options out there! So simple and so good! And the dressing is what brings all the magic together. Now you can easily make your own caesar dressing at home and without the dairy.
What You Will Need
- extra light olive oil – you will want to make sure it is extra light olive oil!
- egg – this helps with emulsifying the dressing.
- dijon mustard, coconut aminos, & garlic – these are all about bringing a lot of great flavor!
- lemon juice – just a splash to help bring out all of the flavors.
- onion powder, garlic powder, kosher salt, & pepper – a simple but delicious seasoning combination.
- anchovy paste – the staple ingredient in Caesar dressing!
- red wine vinegar & white vinegar – a bit of each for a little added tangy flavor.
Storage Tips For Dairy Free Caesar Dressing
You can store this dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week. Making it perfect to have around for making quick salads and wraps! Unfortunately, due to the ingredients used for making the dressing, it is not recommended to freeze it.
Best Ways to Serve This Dressing
Caesar dressing is a staple ingredient in all Caesar salads and wraps! We absolutely love a good Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad or Wrap, Shrimp Caesar Salad, or Salmon Caesar Salad. They are all perfect options for quick weeknight dinners or meal prep for weekday lunches.
How To Make Dairy Free Caesar Dressing
You will begin by gathering your ingredients.
Place all ingredients in a tall, wide mouth jar.
Use an immersion blender to quickly blend the ingredients together.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Dairy Free Caesar Dressing – a light and delicious dairy free caesar dressing recipe that is also Paleo/Whole30!!
- 1 cup extra light olive oil (it has to be extra light)
- 1 large egg
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients into a tall jar with a wide mouth.
- Using an immersion blender and starting at the bottom, blend on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Do not start moving the blender until the bottom starts to emulsify and then start bringing the blender closer to the top, moving around until everything is emulsified, about 30-60 seconds.
- Taste and adjust any seasoning or salt, as desired.
- Put in refrigerator immediately as it will continue to thicken up.
- Extra light olive oil: ensure you are using extra light olive oil.
- To thick: you can thin it out by adding either a little more olive oil or even stir in a tablespoon of water.
- Not emulsifying: if it isn’t thickening (even after refrigeration) then try and add an additional egg and emulsify it again with the immersion blender.
- Storage: keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Keywords: dairy free caesar dressing