Chicken Caesar Wrap – an easy, delicious lunch or dinner option that always hits the spot! Great for meal prep too!
The Most Delicious Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
This little beauty always hits the spot when I need a quick and easy lunch or dinner! The flavors are perfect together and I love that I can throw it together and bring it on the run with me to kid events, picnics, etc. It is also great for meal prep at the beginning of the week – who doesn’t love a classic chicken caesar salad wrapped up in your favorite tortilla!
Love wraps – try our Buffalo Chicken Wrap!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Flavor – the combination of caesar dressing and parmesan cheese is just out of this world!
- Easy – usually I have all the pieces of this wrap hanging out in the fridge so that anytime I have some extra chicken I can throw this together in minutes!
- Meal prep – these are so easy to wrap up at the beginning of the week – just leave out the dressing until you are ready to eat!
What You Will Need
- Chicken breasts (boneless, skinless) – the main protein in these wraps and personally I think they are best made on the grill!
- Burrito wraps – you can use any wraps of your choice – we love this cleaner-label one!
- Kosher salt & pepper – a little seasoning for the chicken.
- Romaine lettuce – adds a little crisp and green to your wrap.
- Caesar dressing – be generous with the dressing – in my opinion this is the best part! We love this homemade version!
- Parmesan cheese – this should also be added generously!
This is such and easy meal prep recipe for the beginning of the week! And it’s even easier if you have leftover chicken in the fridge. You can wrap all the ingredients together at the beginning of the week, put them in individual containers in the fridge, and when you are ready to eat just grab and go! You can store them in the fridge for 3-5 days. Pro tip – make sure you add the dressing right before you eat so the lettuce doesn’t get soggy.
How To Make Chicken Caesar Wraps
Cook your chicken any way you want!
Pile on your ingredients and wrap it up!
Recipe FAQs and Tips
- Burrito wraps: use whatever kind you prefer, but I do love these cleaner-ingredient burrito wraps!
- Caesar dressing: this is my go-to cleaner-ingredient Caesar Dressing.
- Parmesan cheese: feel free to use regular or dairy-free parmesan cheese.
- Paleo: to make this paleo use a Siete brand burrito wrap and omit the parmesan cheese. You can add avocado if you want to jazz it up a bit!
- Storing wraps for meal prep: you can wrap up all the ingredients (except the dressing) and store them in the fridge for 3-5 days! Add the dressing right before eating so they don’t get soggy.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Chicken Caesar Wrap – an easy, delicious lunch option that always hits the spot!
- 2 burrito wraps
- 1 chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
- kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing (we love this homemade version)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Grilled Chicken Breasts:
- Combine salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Place chicken breasts on plate and sprinkle both sides with a generous amount of the salt and pepper mix.
- Heat grill to medium heat (approximately 400 degrees).
- Place chicken on direct heat (direct flame) and cook at medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Move chicken away from the direct heat (direct flame) so that it is cooking on indirect heat (maintaining the same grill temp) and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes (you don’t need to flip during this point because the chicken will cook as if it is in an oven) or until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the chicken reads 160 degrees F. on your meat thermometer.
- Remove from grill and let rest at least 5 minutes (the chicken will continue to cook during this time and the internal temp will continue to rise up to 10 additional degrees). Chicken is safe to eat when it reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees F.
- Cut into bite-sized cubes.
Chicken Caesar Wrap:
- Place lettuce, parmesan cheese and caesar dressing in the middle of your burrito tortilla.
- Add chicken on top.
- Fold the outsides in then take the flap of burrito closest to you and fold over the middle.
- Continue rolling until fully wrapped.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
- Burrito Wraps: use whatever kind you prefer, but I do love these cleaner-ingredient burrito wraps!
- Caesar Dressing: this is my go-to cleaner-ingredient store-bought Caesar Dressing but this homemade version is amazing too! We also have a homemade Dairy-Free Caesar!
- Parmesan Cheese: feel free to use regular or dairy-free parmesan cheese.
- Paleo: to make this paleo use a Siete brand burrito wrap, omit the parmesan cheese and use some Tessemae’s Caesar dressing. You can add avocado if you want to jazz it up a bit!
- How to Cook Chicken: feel free to cook chicken however you want, we like grilled, but any way you want will work for this.
Keywords: chicken caesar wrap, grilled chicken caesar wrap