Delicious Cold Brew Overnight Oats – the perfect way to start your day!
This post is sponsored by Califia; the opinions are my own.
If you guys are looking for a delicious new way to start your day….. these Delicious Cold Brew Overnight Oats are going to win you over!
You ALL know how much I love my cold brew; I am obsessed. It is part of my day, every day. So when I was trying to come up with a fun new breakfast recipe, I knew I had to combine my love of cold brew and my breakfast! One of my favorite Califia products is their Black and White cold brew. It is unsweetened, but mixed perfectly with almond milk with this absolutely creamy and delicious flavor. I knew that it would go perfectly with overnight oats, some cocoa nibs and a dollup of coconut cream …. and I was so right. You guys, this is officially my new favorite breakfast.
The cold brew isn’t too sweet and the coffee flavor isn’t too over-powering. And it is complimented perfectly with that little bit of chocolate and the creaminess of the coconut cream. It’s perfect for a on-the-go weekday morning or a lazy weekend. And I know you guys are going to love it!
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup Califia unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup Califia Black and White cold brew
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 1-2 Tablespoons coconut cream
- Combine oats, almond milk and cold brew.
- Let sit a minimum of 1 hour, or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Take serving bowl or to-go mug and place 1 Tablespoon cocoa nibs on the bottom.
- Add oat mixture on top.
- Cover with last Tablespoon of cocoa nibs and some coconut cream.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting all things The Wooden Skillet.