This super easy Cold Brew Overnight Oats recipe is the perfect way to start your day! A perfectly creamy texture with a boost of caffeine and touch of sweetness from the cocoa nibs!
Easy Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Oats
If you guys are looking for a delicious new way to start your day….. these Delicious Cold Brew Overnight Oats are going to win you over! It is one of the best ways to enjoy overnight oats. You ALL know how much I love my cold brew; I am obsessed. It is part of my day, every day. So when I was trying to come up with a fun new breakfast recipe, I knew I had to combine my love of cold brew and breakfast! Whether you get store-bought cold brew coffee or make your own, this recipe is absolutely creamy and has delicious flavor. You guys, this is officially my new favorite breakfast.
Looking for another delicious overnight oats recipe? Try our Blueberry Overnight Oats – so good!
What You Will Need
- oats – we love using old fashioned overnight oats and if you need it to be gluten-free just make sure they are certified gluten-free.
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk – option to use any plant-based milk or regular milk too if that’s more your thing!
- cold brew – we love making our own cold brew coffee but use your favorite.
- cocoa nibs – the perfect addition for a little bit of sweetness. You could also use mini chocolate chips.
- coconut cream – always a must to put a generous dollop right on top!
How To Make Cold Brew Overnight Oats
This is a super easy process! Just grab a small bowl and mix together the oats, almond milk, and cold brew. Let it sit for at least an hour or overnight, if possible. When you are ready to enjoy, place one tablespoon cocoa nibs in the bottom of your small jar, add the oat mixture, another tablespoon of coco nibs, and then top with coconut cream.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Delicious Cold Brew Overnight Oats – A delicious, healthy, and EASY way to start your day!
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup cold brew
- 2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 1–2 tablespoons coconut cream
- Combine oats, almond milk and cold brew in a medium bowl.
- Let it sit a minimum of 1 hour, or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Take a small glass jar or to-go mug and place 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs on the bottom.
- Add oat mixture on top.
- Cover with last tablespoon of cocoa nibs and some coconut cream on top.
- Serving Size: 6oz
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 72.8 mg
- Fat: 7.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.2 g
- Protein: 8.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cold brew overnight oats