Delicious Cold Brew Overnight Oats – A delicious, healthy, and EASY way to start your day!
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup cold brew
- 2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 1–2 tablespoons coconut cream
- Combine oats, almond milk and cold brew in a medium bowl.
- Let it sit a minimum of 1 hour, or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Take a small glass jar or to-go mug and place 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs on the bottom.
- Add oat mixture on top.
- Cover with last tablespoon of cocoa nibs and some coconut cream on top.
- Serving Size: 6oz
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 72.8 mg
- Fat: 7.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.2 g
- Protein: 8.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cold brew overnight oats