Easy Black Bean and Avocado Wrap with Vegan Cheese Sauce – a quick and easy, plant-based lunch!!
This post is sponsored by Angelic Bakehouse, but the opinions are my own.
This is going to be your new favorite lunch!
So excited to share this new plant-based, dairy-free lunch idea with you guys (or dinner – whatever works!)! I wanted something reminiscent of a cheesy black bean burrito, but without the cheese :). So I pulled together all my favorite burrito ingredients, grabbed an Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted 7 Grain Wrap, whipped up a vegan cheese sauce and called it a wrap!
Why Sprouted Grains?
So after I completed my last round of Whole30 and was reintroducing all the things, I found that foods that were made with sprouted grains/sprouted rice seemed to be easier on my stomach. So when I found these Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted 7 Grain Wraps I was pumped! (Plus, the company is based out of Wisconsin – my home state!). Sprouting reduces glycemic index, boosts natural occurring nutrients and are easier to digest (which is probably why I could handle them after my Whole30). Angelic Bakehouse uses 7 non-GMO whole grains and their red wheat berries, which are single sourced from Southwest Montana, are 16% higher in protein than commodity wheat!
The combo is delicious and I can’t wait for you guys to try them!! Click here for a $2 off coupon!
Healthy Lunch Options You Might Like:
- Work Lunch Greek Chicken Salad
- Paleo Roasted Cauliflower Mason Jar Salad
- Herby Green Monster Lettuce Wrap
- 1 Angelic Bakehouse 7 Whole Grain Wrap
- 2 Tablespoons kerneled corn
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained
- 1/2 avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 Tablespoons diced purple onion
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Combine Sauce ingredients in mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Place Angelic Bakehouse 7 Grain Wrap on plate.
- Add black beans, corn, avocado, purple onion and cilantro.
- Drizzle with sauce.
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post includes affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!