We absolutely love this Turkey + Goat Cheese Lettuce Wraps! It is a delicious lunch option that is made with real, simple ingredients. Top it any way you want and serve with a side salad or your favorite Strawberry Banana Smoothie!
This post is sponsored by Applegate®, the opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that make The Wooden Skillet possible!
Deli Turkey + Goat Cheese Lettuce Wrap Sandwich
A quick, easy, and delicious lunch or dinner option! I am so excited to be partnering with Applegate to bring you this Herby Green Monster Lettuce Wrap! First, let’s talk about how amazing it is that Applegate deli meats are carrageenan free and, thus, Whole30 compliant!! I am so excited about this! Applegate is one of my favorite companies – the quality of their products always blows me away. Next, let’s talk about the wrap – As many of you already know, I love goat cheese and mixed with some herbs it pairs SO well with the avocado and turkey and other yummy veggies! Roll it all up together in your favorite lettuce wrap and enjoy!
Also, if you love a good wrap – here is a reader favorite – Chicken Bacon Club Collard Green Wrap!
What You Will Need
- herby goat cheese:
- goat cheese – one of the best cheeses in all the land!
- parsley, chives, & dried basil – a delicious combination of herbs that bring so much great flavor.
- deli turkey meat – we absolutely love Applegate Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, but feel free to grab your favorite from your local grocery store.
- green bell pepper, cucumber, & avocado – a variety of fresh toppings that bring great texture and flavor.
- fresh lettuce leaves – we chose to pick-up a head of iceberg lettuce for this, but you could also use butter lettuce, romaine lettuce, or collard green lettuce wraps.
- optional: micro-greens
How To Make A Turkey + Goat Cheese Lettuce Wrap
To begin this very easy process, you can gather and prep all of your ingredients. Then combine the herby goat cheese ingredient in a small bowl. Now lay out a clean, dry lettuce leaf and begin adding all the fillings. Top with a generous dollop of herby goat cheese and wrap it up!
How To Serve A Turkey Lettuce Wrap
This simple lettuce wrap recipe would be great with so many different side dish options! Some of our favorite side dishes would be a side salad, a mango smoothie, or to make it a bit heartier for dinner you could grill potato wedges or sweet potato slices. Perfect for a hot summer afternoon!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Turkey + Goat Cheese Lettuce Wrap
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 wrap 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: American
Turkey + Goat Cheese Lettuce Wrap – a quick and easy lunch or dinner that is absolutely delicious! The Herby Goat Cheese is amazing!
- Herby Goat Cheese:
- 3oz creamy goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2–3 slices Applegate Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 slice green bell pepper
- 2 slices cucumber
- 2–3 slices avocado
- 6–8 large pieces of iceberg lettuce
- micro-greens (optional)
- Herby goat cheese: Combine goat cheese and herbs in small bowl, set aside.
- Fill wrap: Place iceberg lettuce leaves on top of parchment paper, heavily overlapping each other, until it they make a good-size wrap. Layer goat cheese (or ranch), micro-greens, avocado, cucumber, green pepper and turkey.
- Wrap it together: start by folding the sides of the wrap in, then take the side that is closest to you, and fold over the wrap ingredients.
- Cut in half & enjoy!
- Whole30: if you want to keep this Whole30 you can use this homemade ranch dressing instead of the goat cheese mixture.
- Storage: lettuce leaves get soggy pretty quickly so we recommend storing the pieces of this wrap separately and then assemble when ready to eat.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 231
- Sugar: 6.3 g
- Sodium: 246 mg
- Fat: 12.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.3 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 48.2 mg
Keywords: turkey lettuce wrap, deli meat lettuce wrap
Leave a Rating & Comment