Easy Greek Salad + Shrimp – a light, delicious and easy salad! (Whole30 + Paleo + Gluten-Free)
This makes a quick and easy lunch!
Greek Salad + Shrimp
I am such a fan of Greek salads. They are light and refreshing and I usually have most of the ingredients in my refrigerator already! This would be a really easy recipe to make ahead of time (even in a mason jar) and bring to work during the week or to throw together on a weekend for lunch!
Greek Salad Ingredients
There are lots of different ingredients people like to put into their Greek salad, but here are some suggestions:
- olives (kalamata or green)
- red onion
- feta cheese (I skipped that ingredient here to keep it Whole30/Paleo)
- greek dressing
Other recipes you might like:
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post includes affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!Print
Easy Greek Salad + Shrimp – a light, delicious and quick salad that is healthy and light! (Whole30 + Paleo + Dairy-Free + Gluten-Free)
- 1–2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2–3 small English cucumbers, quartered
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup green olives
- red onion slices (as much or as little as you want)
- 10–12 large, pre-cooked shrimp
- greek dressing (I like this one)
- Take 2 large salad bowls and divide the ingredients between the two bowls.
- Serve with your favorite Greek dressing.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- If you are concerned with Whole30 double check the ingredients in the olives
- You can use raw shrimp if you prefer. Here are the cooking instructions:
- Pat shrimp dry and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bring cast iron skillet to medium heat and add 1 Tablespoon of ghee.
- Once ghee has melted add shrimp to pan and cook 2-3 minutes per side, or until filled cooked.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Keywords: Easy Greek Salad, Healthy Greek Salad