These quick and easy Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins are perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack option! Our whole family loves enjoying this zucchini muffin recipe in the late summer when zucchini are bursting from our backyard garden!
Easy Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins
These healthy pumpkin zucchini muffins are as easy as it gets for this pumpkin season! Our whole family loves to eat these on repeat around Halloween and into Thanksgiving time. These easy muffins, which are made from such wholesome, simple ingredients (almond-flour base), turn out perfectly every time. They are light and fluffy and are so delicious! We added some chocolate chips and snuck in some zucchini (you guys also know we love sneaking in some hidden veggies for the kids like in these healthy chocolate chip cookies)! They would be a seriously easy Thanksgiving dessert or a fun kid-friendly breakfast!
What You Will Need
- Simple Mills pumpkin muffin mix – we can typically find this in the baking aisle of our local grocery store, especially during that time of year when all things pumpkin are coming out.
- fresh eggs – a binding agent that is typically used when making baked goods.
- coconut oil – we love baking with coconut oil but you can sub for vegetable oil, if you want.
- water – needed for turning that dry mix into a batter.
- shredded zucchini – if you haven’t shredded zucchini before, it couldn’t be simpler. Just follow our simple tutorial on how to grate zucchini.
- chocolate chips – perfect for a touch of sweetness, we love using dairy-free chocolate chips!
- pumpkin seeds – a nice little garnish on the top that adds a bit of crunch and nutritional value.
How To Make Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins
The first steps to making this easy recipe is to put everything (except the pumpkin seeds) in a medium bowl and mix them together until you have a fully incorporated batter. Now spray 6 large muffin tins (with muffin liners or not) with a non-stick cooking spray and pour in the batter. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes of cooking time. Carefully remove them from the oven and let them fully cool.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins – a quick and easy breakfast or snack option that the whole family is going to love, all pumpkin season long!
- Combine eggs, oil, water, Simple Mills pumpkin muffin mix, zucchini and chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Spray the inside cups of a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and pour the batter in to 6 large muffin tins.
- Sprinkle a couple pumpkin seeds on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Storage: after the muffins have cooled to room temperature, you can store them in an airtight container on the counter for 3-4 days.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 76.6 mg
- Fat: 11.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 93 mg
Keywords: pumpkin zucchini muffins