Mummy Hot Dogs are a festive, easy and yummy Halloween treat your whole family will love!! Easy to make and ready in no time at all!
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY:
This post is sponsored by Country Natural Beef, the opinions are my own.
Easy Mummy Hot Dogs
These little guys are absolutely perfect for Halloween night. Easy to make, delicious and kid-friendly. Dip them in ketchup, mustard or whatever works best for you! These Hot Dog Mummies are so good and I cannot wait for you to try them!
The main reason they are so good … the hot dogs! These True Story Hot Dogs are from Country Natural Beef, a 100% rancher-owned and G.A.P. Step 4 Animal Welfare Certified cooperative (which means that their animals are pasture-raised, fed a vegetarian diet, provided a safe and enriched environment and never receive antibiotics or added hormones). These hot dogs are made with simple ingredients, no nitrates and only the good stuff! Head on over to Country Natural Beef to grab a pack for yourself!
What You Will Need:
- True Story Hot Dogs: these are my go-to hot dogs!
- Store-Bought Crescent Rolls: there are so many options out there (including gluten-free, organic, etc.) – buy whatever works best for you!
- Dipping Sauce: we love ketchup, but mustard, bbq sauce or hot mustard work too.
How to Make Mummy Hot Dogs
Grab some high-quality hot dogs (like these ones from True Story!).
Unroll crescent roll dough.
Find the seams and pinch together to create a flat piece of dough.
Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into ¼ inch strips.
Wrap 2-3 strips around each hot dog like a mummy.
Place on a baking sheet and bake on middle rack for 10-12 minutes.
Remove and let cool slightly.
Move to a plate and place two candy eyes on each (if you want).
Serve with dipping sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Jack-O-Lantern Stuffed Peppers
Pumpkin Pie Bars
Mummy Hot Dogs
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Halloween
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Hot Dog Mummies are a festive, easy and yummy Halloween treat your whole family will love!!
- 1 package True Story All Natural Hot Dogs
- 1 package store-bought organic crescent rolls
- Candy eyes (optional)
- Dipping sauces of your choice (ketchup, mustard, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Find the seams and pinch together to create a flat piece of dough.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into ¼ inch strips.
- Wrap 2-3 strips around each hot dog like a mummy.
- Continue until all dough is used up or you run out of hot dogs.
- Place on a baking sheet (make sure they aren’t touching) and bake on middle rack for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool slightly.
- Move to a plate and place two candy eyes on each (if you want).
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
- Crescent Rolls: use whatever works best for you and if you want to make your own crescent roll dough, that is great! We love the organic, store-bought crescent roll dough to make this recipe super easy and stress-free.
Keywords: hot dog mummies, mummy hot dogs
So perfect for Halloween- turned out great!