Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is a sweet, delicious Fall treat! This copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew recipe is super simple to make and uses ingredients you most likely already have on hand (yay!). Easily made dairy-free/paleo (see recipe card notes) and is just delicious! Cheers!
Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
I swear everyone is raving about this popular Starbucks recipe and we recreated it so you can make it at home! It’s easy to make and it is just Fall perfection. We have tested it with regular cream for our dairy-lovers and also with some dairy-free alternatives for our paleo/dairy-free friends. However you make it … you are going to love it!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Cold Foam: so one thing we are doing maybe a tad differently than Starbucks is we are cold-foaming our cream (along with the other ingredients) before pouring on top of our cold brew. Cold Foam is easy to make and can be done several different ways!
- Fall Favorite: everything pumpkin just screams Fall and we are here for it!!
- Dairy-Free Options: I love having a dairy-free option!
What You Will Need
- Cream: there is lots of options for you to choose from here depending upon whether you keep things dairy-free or not – see the recipe card for more details!
- Pumpkin Puree: make sure the can doesn’t say pumpkin pie mix – you just want simple, plain pumpkin puree.
- Real Maple Syrup: love this simple ingredients – a natural sweetener that pairs so well with anything pumpkin.
- Vanilla Extract: if you end up using a vanilla creamer you can skip this ingredient.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: we love making our own pumpkin pie spice to have on hand, but feel free to use store-bought.
- Cold Brew Coffee: we also love making our own cold brew coffee at home, but as always, do what works best for you and buy some store-bought coffee if you want (just iced coffee works too).
Dairy-Free + Dairy Versions
Lots of info in the recipe card about how to make this dairy-free, paleo or dairy!
How to this Make Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe
Step One: gather your ingredients.
Step Two: add everything except the cold brew to either a french press, mason jar or blender.
Step Three: if you are using a French press we are just going to make some cold foam by pumping the French press for about a minute. If you are using a blender simply blend for 30-60 seconds.
You can also use a mason jar and froth with a hand frother – alternatively you can shake your mason jar to incorporate … it won’t be cold foam, but it will still work!
Step Four: add ice to your glass and add in your cold brew coffee. Then, pour your cold foam over top.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew Latte
How to Make Sweet Cream
Iced Matcha Latte
Iced Chai Tea Latte
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Latte
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Coffee
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: American
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew – copycat recipe for the popular Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew! Made with simple, real ingredients!!
- 3/4 – 1 cup dairy-free unsweetened creamer, full fat coconut milk or heavy cream *(see notes)
- 2–3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1–2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1–3 tablespoons real maple syrup (depends how sweet you want it)
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup cold brew coffee
- Add creamer, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup to either a blender, French Press or into a small mason jar.
- Blender: blend for about a minute until frothy. French Press: pump the French Press for a minute or two until frothy. Mason Jar: either shake to combine or use a hand-held frother to froth the cream together.
- Add ice to your glass and pour cold brew over top.
- Pour frothy pumpkin cream mixture on top and use a straw or spoon to combine.
- Creamer: lots of flexibility here! If you are dairy-free I would suggest an unflavored Nutpods or full fat coconut milk. If you aren’t dairy-free, then I would suggest a heavy cream.
- Cold Brew Coffee: we love making our homemade cold brew in big batches to have on hand, but feel free to use store-bought as well!
- Dairy-Free: to keep this dairy-free simply opt for any dairy-free creamer – I would try to find/use one that doesn’t have added flavor, although you could use a vanilla creamer and then just skip the vanilla extract, totally up to you!
- Paleo: to keep this paleo simply use a paleo-friendly creamer (Nutpods is a great option and froths nicely).
Keywords: pumpkin cream cold brew
Leave a Rating & Comment