Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte – the perfect fall latte! (Dairy-Free/Paleo/Vegan)
This Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte is going to be your new fall favorite!!!
I am a complete sucker for a pumpkin spice latte. I used to buy them all the time from your local coffee chains. No more! Because I have completely fallen in love with this dairy-free, real-food version! Just 5 simple ingredients tossed into a blender gives you a warm, cozy and frothy cup of pumpkin spice bliss!
I am thinking I will need one of these Thanksgiving morning as I am prepping all the food!!
And, if you guys know me AT ALL, you know that I have a slight obsession with cold brew – I make my own (my tutorial is HERE!) and, to answer your question, YES you can heat up your cold brew and it won’t change the acidity level! I do it all the time in the winter (hi, I live in MN and it just gets too cold to drink cold coffee sometimes!). So I just take my cold brew and throw it in a little sauce pan and heat it up! (side note: I love, love all the messages I get from you guys telling me how much better your feel now that you have found cold brew! So much easier on the stomach – I would definitely recommend if you are battling any kind of sour stomach, acid reflux or ulcer!).
And…. here is a link to my round-up of Whole30 complaint coffee recipes – in case you are looking for more fun coffee ideas!
- 8 oz coffee (either warmed up cold brew or regular coffee)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (I use Califia)
- 1½ Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine ingredients in high powered blender and blend on medium speed for a good minute or two.
- Taste and feel free to add additional maple syrup or other ingredients - everyone's taste is different!
- Feel free to top with whipped coconut cream!