Pumpkin Spice Latte – this homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe is easy to make, delicious and made with natural good-for-you ingredients!
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fall isn’t really here without sipping that first pumpkin spice latte … right?! Here is my favorite, go-to, homemade pumpkin spice latte recipe that is so easy to make in the comfort of your own home (without the price tag). Enjoy!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Real Ingredients: this version is paleo-friendly and only made with simple, real ingredients.
- Blend and go: I love that you can throw it in a blender and that’s it! No fuss.
- Fall favorite: it just tastes like a wonderful cup of Fall love!
What You Will Need
- hot coffee (either warmed up cold brew or regular coffee): use whatever kind you want!
- unsweetened almond milk: we love making our own, but feel free to use store-bought. Also, really any milk will work!
- pumpkin puree: feel free to up the amount here if you want it extra pumpkin-ey.
- real maple syrup: adds that touch of sweetness, feel free to use as much or as little as you like.
- pumpkin pie spice: another ingredient that you can make yourself, or use store-bought.
Other Pumpkin Recipe You Might Like
Can I Make this With Cold Brew
And, if you guys know me AT ALL, you know that I have a slight obsession with cold brew – I make my own (my tutorial is HERE!) and, to answer your question, YES you can heat up your cold brew and it won’t change the acidity level! I do it all the time in the winter (hi, I live in MN and it just gets too cold to drink cold coffee sometimes!). So I just take my cold brew and throw it in a little sauce pan and heat it up! (side note: I love, love all the messages I get from you guys telling me how much better your feel now that you have found cold brew! So much easier on the stomach – I would definitely recommend if you are battling any kind of sour stomach, acid reflux or ulcer!).
And…. here is a link to my round-up of Whole30 complaint coffee recipes – in case you are looking for more fun coffee ideas!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!Print
Pumpkin Spice Latte – Warm up with a delicious, dairy-free version of your favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte!
- Combine ingredients in high powered blender and blend on medium speed for a good minute or two.
- Taste and feel free to add additional maple syrup or other ingredients – everyone’s taste is different!
- Feel free to top with whipped coconut cream!
- Almond milk: feel free to use the milk of your choice (dairy-free or otherwise)
Keywords: pumpkin spice latte
Originally published November 7, 2018.