Sheet Pan Shrimp and Broccoli – a one-pan meal that tastes amazing and is done in under 30 minutes!? Yes, please!
Sheet Pan Shrimp and Broccoli
Heat up that oven and let’s do this!
A one-pan meal is where it is at during the week! The prep and clean-up are extremely minimal which is just what I need after a long day. So simple and easy and with all the delicious flavors. This really hits the spot!
Can I Use Another Protein Instead of Shrimp?
Yes, you can absolutely use another protein. You will just have to adjust your cooking times accordingly and make sure that internal temps are where they should be with a meat thermometer. Just follow this easy internal temp guide for the meat that you choose.
What Should I Use for the Teriyaki Sauce?
My homemade Paleo Teriyaki Sauce is seriously so easy and tastes amazing but if you need to make it even more easy I love this store-bought one! And if Paleo isn’t your thing I also have a regular homemade teriyaki sauce that is so good!
Other Recipes You Might Like:Print
Sheet Pan Shrimp and Broccoli – a one pan meal that tastes amazing and is done in under 30 minutes!? Yes, please!
- 1/2 – 1lb fresh broccolini
- 20 raw jumbo shrimp or prawns
- Approx. 2-3 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- Approx. 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 batch of this Paleo Teriyaki Sauce
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F. and prepare a large parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Trim the bottom 1/2 inch or so off of the stems of the broccolini.
- Place the broccolini in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Use your hands to massage the olive oil into all the little nook and crannies of the broccolini.
- Sprinkle with salt and toss.
- Place the broccolini on one side of the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan and place shrimp on the other side and brush lightly with olive and sprinkle with salt.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes then flip shrimp and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Cut up broccolini into chunks and remove shell from shrimp (carefully after they cool a bit). Divide between 4 bowls and toss with teriyaki sauce.
- Feel free to serve over cauliflower rice!
- Serve immediately!
- If you use large prawns like I did they will need to be cook approximately 8-10 minutes; jumbo shrimp will need to be cooked close to 6-8 minutes.
Keywords: Sheet Pan Shrimp and Broccoli