Simple Instant Pot Recipes – simple, easy and approachable Instant Pot recipes that are perfect for the Instant Pot beginner! (Plus, they are total game-changers!)
These the main recipes I use my Instant Pot for and they are total game-changers! You will definitely want to save this one for later!
I don’t know about you guys, but the Instant Pot can feel kind of intimidating sometimes! I have had mine for over a year and these are the tried and true, basic, simple recipes that I have used time and time again! They are time-savers, perfect if you just want to set-it-and-forget-it and just easy!
So, here they are …. get ready for some
Simple Instant Pot Recipes:
For those nights when you forget to take the ground beef out of the freezer!
Love that you can just set this and walk away until its done!
A quick and easy side dish for any dinner!
A serious time-saver!!! And they come together SO easily!
I love meal-prepping this for the week ahead!
This one takes absolutely no time at all!!
Because who doesn’t need to know how to make perfect shredded chicken!
8. Instant Pot Hard-Boiled Eggs (from Damn Delicious)
9. Instant Pot Sloppy Joes (from Real Simple Good)
10. Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork (from The Defined Dish)
11. Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce (from Whole Kitchen Sink)
12. Instant Pot Turkey Meatballs (from Weeknight Bite)
13. Instant Pot Applesauce (Life is but a Dish)
14. Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats (from Fit Foodie Finds)
15. Instant Pot Quinoa (from Fit Foodie Finds)
16. Instant Pot Bone Broth (from The Defined Dish)
Hope you guys find these helpful!!!
Don’t forget to Pin this one for later!!!