This quick and easy Watermelon Spritzer is perfect if you are looking for a fun, non-alcoholic drink alternative this summer. A delicious, light, and refreshing mocktail! It is made with real, simple ingredients, like fresh watermelon, mint leaves, lime, and a little bit of honey for a touch of sweetness!
Easy Watermelon Spritzer
During all of those warm, summer months our whole family loves snacking on slices of watermelon, it is so cool, light, and refreshing! This quick and easy mocktail beverage is a perfect new way to use this classic summer fruit. It is all combined in a blender with a few other flavors, great for sipping on the patio for lunch, dinner, or an alcohol-free happy hour! And if you do want to make it into a Watermelon Cocktail, just add a splash of vodka and enjoy it that way too!
What You Will Need
- fresh watermelon cubes – it might seem intimidating to cut a large watermelon, but we breakdown just how easy it is right here!
- mint leaves – these bring so much light & refreshing flavor.
- lime juice – the juice of one lime is great for adding a little acidity to this easy mocktail!
- honey – just a little bit for some added sweetness, add as much or as little as you want.
- club soda – we love to top it with a splash of club soda, but any sparkling water would work.
How To Make A Watermelon Spritzer
To start this easy recipe, roughly cut up some large chunks of watermelon and gather the rest of the ingredients.
Place all of the spritzer ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor.
Blend on high for about 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
Carefully pour the watermelon mixture through a mesh strainer. Then pour into a glass with ice and a few cubes of watermelon for added flavor. Top the glass with a splash of club soda for some fizz!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Watermelon Spritzer – If you are looking for a fun, non-alcoholic alternative this summer, this light and refreshing mocktail is for you!
- 4 cups fresh watermelon
- 2–3 fresh mint leaves
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 teaspoons honey (more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon club soda (or more)*
- Roughly chop up 2-3 cups of watermelon; try to remove as many seeds as possible.
- Add to blender along with 2-3 mint leaves, lime juice and honey.
- Blend until fully liquid.
- Taste and, if you want it to be sweeter, add a little bit of honey at a time until you have reached your desired sweetness.
- Strain the watermelon mixture – this will ensure the consistency is smooth.
- Take glass and add 3 cubes of watermelon (about 1×1 inch) as well as several ice cubes.
- Pour watermelon mixture over top, leaving about 1/2 inch or more at the top
- Add a splash of club soda or other sparking water.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves and a slice of lime.
- Club Soda*: you could also use a fun watermelon mineral water to add additional flavor!
- Strain: don’t skip the straining part – otherwise the consistency will be a bit weird and separation will occur.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 32.7 g
- Sodium: 7.7 mg
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Protein: 2.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: watermelon spritzer