Zucchini Pizza Bites are a fun, delicious end-of-summer treat that your whole family will love! Ready in just a few minutes, these will not disappoint!
Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
If you have little running around (or even if you don’t) and you happen to have a random zucchini that is running out of time in your crisper …. this is your recipe. It is seriously SO easy and tastes amazing! You can use the recipe for 1 zucchini or make a big batch!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Quick: with just a few minutes for prep time and about 5 minutes in the oven, these are ready in no time!
- Simple: these can be as simple as zucchini, pizza sauce and cheese.
- Zucchini Season: a great way to use up those zucchini’s! You can make a lot or a little depending upon what you have around!
What You Will Need
- zucchini: feel free to use as many or as few zucchini as you want.
- pizza sauce: a simple store-bought pizza sauce is perfect here.
- cheese (regular or dairy-free): use whatever grated cheese you want to use!
- other toppings (diced onion, mushrooms, pepperoni, olives, etc.): if you have a slightly bigger zucchini you will have more room for different toppings – get creative and make it how you want!
How Big Do My Zucchini Need To Be
This recipe is super flexible so don’t get hung up on how big or wide your zucchini needs to be. If you only have a small, not-so-wide zucchini – that will work! But, if you do have a larger, wider zucchini you will be able to fit more toppings on your “pizza.”
How to Make Zucchini Pizza Bites
Slice your zucchini.
Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Add a little dollop of pizza sauce on top.
Then sprinkle some cheese on top of the sauce. You can also add other toppings at this stage if you have room and/or want to.
Bake for just about 5 minutes, or until your cheese has melted.
Let cool a bit and then enjoy!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Healthy Zucchini Boats
How to Grill Zucchini
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Zucchini Pizza Bites – a super easy recipe for zucchini pizza bites that is ready in minutes! Customizable and kid-friendly!
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1/4–1/2 inch slices
- pizza sauce
- cheese (regular or dairy-free)
- other toppings: diced onion, mushrooms, pepperoni, olives, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare a parchment-lined baking sheet and set aside.
- Slice your zucchini and place on the baking sheet.
- Add a dollop of pizza sauce on each (about a 1/2 tablespoon).
- Top each piece with cheese (regular or dairy-free) and any other toppings you want.
- Place in the oven (middle rack) and let bake 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melting.
- Remove and let cool slightly. Serve and enjoy!
- Size of zucchini – the size (width) you use doesn’t really matter so much, but if you can find wider ones you can easily fit more toppings on them (like pepperoni, etc.)
- Servings: this is really a flexible recipe and every zucchini is a different size so use this as a little guide to making your own zucchini pizza bites just the way you want!
- Toppings: feel free to use more toppings than just cheese – if you have wider zucchini then it will be easier to fit more on them.
Keywords: zucchini pizza bites
Leave a Rating & Comment