Creamy Blackberry Basil Nice Cream – a sweet and delicious healthy treat! (Dairy-Free/Vegan)
This post is sponsored by Califia Farms®, but the opinions are my own.
The perfect after-dinner treat that is dairy-free and vegan!
I found out I was allergic to dairy when I was just a sophomore in high school – which was quite a while ago now! Back then there weren’t all of these amazing products on the market so I didn’t have a lot of options when it came to dairy-free alternatives. Nice cream was something I started making way back then as a fun alternative to ice cream – it is so delicious and it was fun to add in different flavors – blackberry was one of my favorites!
This time, I jazzed it up a bit by adding some fresh basil and, my favorite part, to make it that much more creamy and rich I added some of Califia Farms unsweetened coffee creamer!! Oh my gosh – you guys it is amazing! I love all of their coffee creamers in my cold brew, but adding it to the nice cream seriously took it to the next level!
I would definitely recommend using a high-powered blender to make this through – it was nice to have the control over the blender so you don’t over-blend! I personally would recommend this one or this one!!
- 4 medium frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil
- 2 Tablespoons Califa Farms Unsweetened Coffee Creamer, more as needed
- Combine ingredients in high-powered blender on low.
- Add additional Califia creamer, 1 Tablespoon at a time, as needed in order to completely blend.
- Don't over-blend.
- Place back in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with additional basil.