Dairy-Free Pumpkin Ginger Root Beer Float
This post is sponsored by Zevia®, but the opinions are my own.
A fun and delicious festive dessert that is dairy-free!
If you guys are looking for a fun, fall dessert that is a little different than your typical pumpkin bar – you have got to try these Dairy-Free Pumpkin Ginger Root Beer Floats! I know the pumpkin and the root beer are not your typical combo, but I promise you – they are SO yummy! It’s like pumpkin pie in a glass!
And what I love about the Zevia root beer (which I love because it is only sweetened with stevia) is it is clear! None of those weird colors added to it!
Can’t wait for you guys to try it!
Loving all things pumpkin? Check out this Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Bake!
- 3 scoops dairy free vanilla ice cream
- 2 Teaspoons pumpkin spice
- ¼ Teaspoon fresh ginger
- Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- Place ice cream in bowl and add fresh ginger and pumpkin spice.
- Stir to mix (might have to let it melt a little).
- Place back in freezer to let re-freeze.
- Place ice cream in tall glass
- Pour Zevia Ginger Root Beer over top.
- Sprinkle with additional pumpkin spice, as desired.
- Feel free to top with whipped coconut cream as well!