Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake – A delicious dairy-free, vegan and gluten-free option for Thanksgiving dessert!
- 2 1/2 cups Purely Elizabeth chocolate granola
- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 cup raw cashews (soak in water overnight)
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese (I recommend Tofutti)
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place granola in food processor and pulse a few times to break up the chunks.
- Place granola in medium mixing bowl and add dates; use your hands to combine.
- Take 10-12 inch springform pan and spray with non-stick.
- Pour granola mixture into pan and press down firmly with hands, spreading it evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add Filling ingredients (drain cashews) to high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add additional pumpkin pie spice, as desired.
- Pour filling into pie crust and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Pie should be firm on the outer ring and only slightly jiggly in the very center.
- Let cool completely and then place in refrigerator overnight to allow it to fully cool.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream, marshmallow whip or your choice of topping.
Pie filling recipe adapted from The Minimalist Baker.
Keywords: Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake