Vegan Caramel Sauce – Only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes are needed to make this delicious Vegan Caramel Sauce Recipe! Perfect for desserts or as a fun fall dip! Kid-friendly!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Clean Ingredients: Have you checked out the ingredient list yet? It is made with simple, real ingredients! Yes, it is still sweet, but there are no refined sugars to be found!
- Dairy-Free: As someone who doesn’t eat dairy, I miss caramel sauce so much! Not anymore – this is my go-to recipe!
- Paleo: I also love that this is paleo-friendly!
- Kid-Friendly: It is officially kid-approved 🙂
What You Will Need
- coconut sugar
- real maple syrup
- vegan butter
- coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
Recipe Ideas for Vegan Caramel Sauce:
- Dipping sauce for apples in the Fall
- Topping for dairy-free ice cream sundaes
- Stuffed Apples
- Vegan Toffee Cheesecake Jars
Other Recipes You Might Like:
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!Print
Vegan Caramel Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Vegan Caramel Sauce – only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes are needed to make this simple and delicoius vegan caramel sauce!
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Add maple syrup and coconut sugar to a small sauce pan and bring to medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar melts.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until everything has melted.
- Serve as desired!
- Storage: Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Re-Heating: Reheat on the stove top (low heat + whisking) – add a little extra coconut oil to help reincorporate it.
Keywords: vegan caramel sauce, dairy-free caramel sauce
Leave a Rating & Comment