Pork Loin Marinade is a go-to recipe whether you are grilling, smoking or roasting your pork loin this marinade works perfectly!
Easy Pork Loin Marinade Recipe
Pork Loin is a lean, delicious entree option that pairs so well with a good marinade! No matter if you are smoking, grilling or roasting your pork loin – this marinade works so well!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy: you probably have all the ingredients on hand!
- Flavorful: the garlic, soy sauce and other herbs just come together beautifully!
- Make Ahead: I love having some of this on hand to use whenever I need it!
- Paleo-Friendly: just a few little tweaks make this recipe can be paleo + Whole30!
What You Will Need
- ketchup: use any kind you want, but we love Primal Kitchen ketchup if you are keeping this paleo!
- soy sauce (or coconut aminos): I pretty much love anything with soy sauce in it, but if you are keeping it paleo then opt for some coconut aminos!
- garlic: because pretty much every good recipe has some garlic in it!
- olive oil: gotta have a little olive oil in there to help thin things out.
- lemon zest: this add some much-needed acidity.
- dried basil leaves, oregano leaves, thyme leaves: I love this combination of herbs!
- kosher salt + ground black pepper: because you always have to season things a little bit to bring out the flavor.
How Long Should I Marinate Pork
You can marinate pork (and specifically pork loin) for up to 24 hours, but you should really make sure you are marinating at least 30 minutes for it to absorb some of the flavor.
How to Make Pork Loin Marinade
Step One: gather your ingredients.
Step Two: Mix your marinade together and then cover the pork loin with it. Ensure it marinates for at least 30 minutes, but up to overnight.
Step Three: cook your pork loin however you want – smoking, grilling, roasting, etc.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Pork Loin Marinade – a go-to recipe for grilled pork loin, smoked pork loin or roasted pork loin! Easy, flavorful and delicious!
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon course kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients in small mixing bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Place pork loin in a silicone storage bag or glass container and pour marinade over top. Ensure pork loin is fully coated.
- Let marinate at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Cook however you want (love smoking it)!
- Paleo/Whole30 – to make paleo or Whole30 simply ensure you are using complaint ketchup (Primal Kitchen is great) and use coconut aminos instead of soy sauce.
Keywords: pork loin marinade