Cranberry Smash Moscow Mule – a festive and delicious holiday drink!
This post is sponsored by Zevia®, but my opinions are my own.
This Cranberry Smash Moscow Mule is the most festive and delicious cocktail for your holiday season!
If this doesn’t scream – it’s the holidays – then I don’t know what does. I am so excited to be partnering with Zevia® in creating this delicious spin on the classic Moscow mule for the holidays!!
Now, as you guys know, I don’t drink too often. After doing Whole30 a couple of times, it is just something that I cut out of my day-to-day lifestyle. Buuuuut when I do indulge in a cocktail….. it is going to look and taste like this and it is going to be on a special occasion! One of the reasons I wanted to work with Zevia, is because they have this really awesome product line of sparkling waters, mixers and pop that is only sweetened with stevia. I used their ginger beer mixer in this cocktail and it was amazing.
It is bubbly and sweet and adds just that extra something to the drink. The cranberry smash is the perfect compliment, along with the lime (and vodka – of course). This would be the perfect cocktail to feature as a signature cocktail at your holiday party or as an after-dinner drink for Thanksgiving!
If you are one of my fellow Whole30’ers or are just not feeling the cocktail vibe, try out this Cranberry Cinnamon Kombucha Mocktail instead!
I hope you guys had a good week!
- 1 cup cranberries
- ¾-1 cup water
- 2 oz vodka
- 1-2 oz lime juice
- 4 oz ginger beer
- Garnish: cranberries, rosemary, lime slices and cinnamon stick.
- Place cranberries in medium saucepan with ½ cup water and bring to a boil until cranberries burst
- Smash cranberries with a fork.
- Reduce to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add additional water, ¼ cup at a time, as needed to ensure it doesn't dry up.
- Let cool.
- In small glass, add 3-4 ice cubes, vodka, lime juice, ginger beer and 2 Tablespoons of smashed cranberries.
- Garnish as desired.