Super Creamy 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Soup – a creamy and delicious fall soup that is perfect to make-ahead for lunch or even as a Thanksgiving side dish! (Dairy-Free/Whole30-Friendly/Paleo/Vegan-Friendly)
This Super Creamy 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Soup is perfect as a Thanksgiving side dish (or just for lunch on a random Tuesday)!
I am absolutely loving all the amazing fall soups and chili’s right now – and add this one to the list! I had never tried pumpkin soup before so I was a little nervous when I was testing this recipe, but I absolutely fell in love with it! Pumpkin soup is officially one of my new favorite things for this fall!
And I think it would actually be really fun to serve this as a Thanksgiving side dish – something different, but absolutely delicious! Your guests would definitely love it!
If you are also digging all the cozy soups and stews check out this awesome round-up with over 20 of my fall favorites!
I have so many Thanksgiving recipes coming your way, you guys!!! I am so excited to share them with you!
- 2 pie pumpkins
- 1 can coconut milk
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons honey (or maple syrup) - more to taste (this is optional - depending upon how sweet your pie pumpkins are you might not need any sweetener. Note: if you add honey or maple syrup it will no longer be Whole30 compliant)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut pumpkins in half and scoop out seeds.
- Place hollowed side down on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Once pumpkins are done roasting, scoop out insides and place in medium-large saucepan.
- Add coconut milk, salt and honey or maple syrup.
- Use immersion blender to fully combine (if you don't have immersion blender just place in blender and blend for a minute or two).
- Taste and add additional maple syrup or honey, if desired.