This Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner is a quick and easy dinner for those nights when you have nothing prepared! Made with only 5 real, simple ingredients and ready in 20 minutes. Perfect for those busy weeknight dinners!
The Best Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner
During my last Whole30 I needed a quick dinner and I knew I had some Whole30 compliant chorizo in the freezer and a bag of brussel sprouts in my crisper – I thought they would taste pretty darn good together so I threw them together on a baking sheet and tossed it in the oven. About 15 minutes later, the spiciness of the chorizo had melted into the brussel sprouts and it was pure deliciousness. (For reference, I use the Garrett Valley brand of chorizo and get it at my local co-op in the frozen section). I made it again a couple days later for my husband, but this time I added a fried egg and some avocado (for some healthy fat) – it was a winner!
And – if you also love a good easy weeknight dinner, check out my round-up of my favorite 40+ Easy Weeknight Whole30 Dinners! Perfect to save/pin for later!
What You Will Need
- fresh brussel sprouts – use a sharp knife and cutting board to cut off the ends, peel off the outer layers, and then cut each one in half, lengthwise.
- chorizo – simply pick-up your favorite from your local grocery store, check ingredients if you want it to be Whole30 compliant.
- olive oil – massage some into the brussel sprouts to help them roast perfectly!
- kosher salt & black pepper – simple seasonings that are always a must.
- avocados – we love to toss this amazing ingredient in just about anything!
- eggs – adding a cooked egg on top of this dinner adds some protein and tastes delicious.
- micro-greens – optional, but so pretty as a garnish on top.
How To Make A Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner
The first steps to making this easy recipe are to place the prepped brussel sprouts on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Cut the chorizo into 1/4″ thick coins and toss them on the pan too. Bake everything at 375 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until everything gets golden brown.
Assemble each bowl by placing your desired sausage, brussel sprouts, and avocado in a bowl.
Carefully place a poached egg on top of your bowl and garnish any way you want!
Made this delicious recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
A quick and easy Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner recipe for those busy weeknights! So much flavor and super simple!
- 4–6 cups brussel sprouts (remove outer leaves, cut off bottom, and then cut in half)
- 6–12 oz chorizo (check ingredients for Whole30)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 1–2 avocados, sliced
- 2–4 eggs
- garnish (optional): micro-greens.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place prepped brussel sprouts in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Use your hands to massage the olive oil into the Brussel sprouts.
- Sprinkle with a generous amount of salt and some pepper.
- Take a parchment-lined baking sheet and place brussel sprouts on top.
- Cut up chorizo into thick slices and add to the prepared baking pan.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes, tossing halfway.
- While that is roasting, prep as many avocado halves as you want.
- Also, get water ready to poach eggs. (NOTE: you can also just fry an egg if that is easier)
- As soon as chorizo/brussel sprouts are done, poach as many eggs as you want.
- To serve, place chorizo/brussel sprouts in bowl, top with poached egg, and half an avocado.
- Garnish with micro-greens, if desired.
- Storage: any leftover chorizo and brussel sprouts can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days. We suggest waiting on the poached egg until serving.
- Serving Size: 6 oz
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 586.4 mg
- Fat: 27.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.2 g
- Protein: 17.1 g
- Cholesterol: 130.5 mg
Keywords: Chorizo and Brussel Sprouts, chorizo sheet pan dinner, sheet pan dinner, easy dinner