Cilantro Lime Crema is the perfect combination of mayo, sour cream, lime, garlic, and cilantro! Perfect for drizzling on all your favorite tacos! It can be made in only 5 minutes with 7 real, simple ingredients. Perfect for tacos and so many other yummy meals!
A Quick & Easy Cilantro Lime Crema
This crema can easily be whipped up in only 5 minutes and uses only 7 real ingredients that you probably already have in your fridge! Tacos, taco salads, taco bowls, basically any taco related recipes are made on the regular at our house and none of them are complete until they have the perfect sauce on top and this is exactly that!
What You Will Need
- sour cream – feel free to make our dairy-free sour cream – so good! Or you can grab a store-bought option (regular or dairy-free).
- mayo – option to make our homemade paleo mayo or your favorite store-bought brand.
- lime juice & zest – this combo really amps up that delicious lime flavor!
- garlic – everything is better with a little garlic.
- fresh cilantro – lots of fresh flavor that is the perfect compliment to the lime.
- kosher salt & pepper – a simple seasoning that is needed in every homemade sauce.
What Should I Put Cilantro Lime Crema On
This delicious crema would be great on just about anything! So light, simple, and flavorful! We love serving this crema on Blackened Salmon Tacos, Fish Taco Bowls, & Easy Tilapia Fish Tacos.
How To Store Cilantro Lime Crema
You can simply store this crema in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days. Perfect for making ahead and enjoying all week!
How to Make Cilantro Lime Crema
Measure out and gather all of your ingredients.
Place all of the ingredients in a bowl.
Mix and enjoy!
We love serving it on these Blackened Salmon Tacos!
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, check out my Instagram account or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Cilantro Lime Rice
Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken
Creamy Avocado Sauce
Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Cilantro Lime Crema
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1/2 cup 1x
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: American
Cilantro Lime Crema – a light & refreshing crema made in under 5 minutes! The perfect topping for any of your favorite tacos!
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Use in your favorite recipe – we love using it on these Blackened Salmon Tacos!
- Dairy-Free Sour Cream: feel free to use dairy-free sour cream (we have a recipe for it HERE!)
- Homemade Mayo: here is a link to our homemade paleo mayo!
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 343.9 mg
- Fat: 6.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.9 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 5.4 mg
Keywords: cilantro lime crema
Leave a Rating & Comment